Brett Talbot Pt.1

How you met:
You were meeting up with an old friend at her private high school. Your parents are best friends so you two got close. You were walking around the hallways, lost. You looked like a lost puppy.

"You look like you are lost." A very attractive guy in the schools uniform said from behind you as you kept turning circles.

"Yeah, I am." You chuckled.

"Are you enrolling here?" He asked walking towards you from the pillar he was leaning on.

"Uh, no." You whispered gripping onto your pruse. You are a very shy person at first.

"Well, that's upsetting. So why are you here?" He asked raising his eyebrows making himself look even more attractive.

"Um, I'm meeting up with a friend." You nodded and looked at the ground.

"Ahh, well if this friend of yours has you wondering around in this large school then this friend has got to be very special." He sighed. We started walking along the lockers.

"Yeah.. she is." You said pushing your bangs back.

"Oh, I didn't know you played for same team." He sounded surprised. At first you didn't know what he meant by his comment. But then realized, he thought you were a lesbian.

"No, no. Not like that. She's my best friend. Our parents are close and we grew up together." You laughed at his suspicious result.

"Oh, so you like guys?"

"Yes!" You exclaimed.

"Good." He smiled at you. "I'm Brett Tablot."

"Y/N." You smiled back. He offered his hand to shake it. You shook hands smiling at each other like goofs.

"So, Y/N, where are you supposed to meet your friend?" He asked not letting go of your hand.

"Art room." You didn't lose eye contact. Next thing you know your pushed back against a locker being kissed by him. You responded quickly and kissed him back. The kiss was rough. It made you feel good, strangly.

"Y/N?" You heard your friend from not that far away. You pulled away out of breath.

"That's her and her horrible timing." You groaned. He kissed you once before letting you go.

"I'll call you." He said.

"You don't have my number." You walked backwards.

"I'll find a way that may surprise you. And remember 8768" He hollered

"Was that a kiss I saw?" She asked with wide eyes and opened mouth.

"Maybe." You bit your lip.

"Wow. That's so Lydia Martin of you!" She said as she dragged you out of the school.

Who you are related to:
Lydia's twin sister

What you are:
Banshee