Isaac: Go To Hell

You walked down the halls of Beacon Hill High feeling angry as hell. You're father just died from a tragic supernatural accident. He was an alpha who was keeping werewolves safe. When he refused to kill his pack for Deucalion, the big bad alpha wolf himself killed him. All your father wanted to do was help others with embracing who they were. He wasn't going to kill them and take any chance of doing that away from them. He was a kind and noble man. And even a better father to you. After your mother died he was all you had. And vise-versa.

He found himself upon a pack of beta werewolves who had been bitten and shunned from their pack. He later became a true alpha who put others before himself. The lot of you moved to Beacon Hills because you were drawn to it, all of you. You're father died when Scott had become a true alpha himself. Your dads pack had decided to mourn where they first found your father. You couldn't leave town before you saw everyone in Deucalion's Power Pack either die or lose their alpha status.

"Y/N?" Isaac noticed you between the blur of people. He was surprised you were there. It was barely three weeks after your father died. You mourned your mother by you and your father sticking together. But now he was the one that deceased. And you had no one. Your Aunt who works as a lawyer in Beacon Hills took you in but she and your mother weren't on the best terms when your mother died. And she didn't mourn with your family. That's when she moved to Beacon Hills.

"Why is she here right now?" Isaac asked Scott. As they walked over to you.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" Scott asked but you walked right past them, making a straight bee line to the twins.

"You two should be rotting in a pit of fecal matter." You spat at them. Aiden gave you a forced grin.

"Your father refused to become powerful. That is not our fault." Aiden said.

"It's not our fault he didn't have the power nor strength to live." He added, turning away from you. Your blood boiled. You turned him back and strike him in the face. The loud slap echoed in the hall. Everyone watching your encounter.

"Three words, eight letters." You said in a low tone

"Go to hell." You threatened Aiden, seeing the actual fear in his eyes. He never would have thought you to be so ruthless. Being your fathers daughter and such.

You turned on your heels and marched out of the building. Isaac following close behind you.

"Y/N?" He kept trying to get you to stop. But you didn't react. You simply marched yourself deep into the woods where you felt more like yourself. Isaac followed you the entire time.

"Are you ready to talk?" He asked seeing as you stoped walking but began pacing in front of him.

"I just lost the only parent I had left. I feel empty. I cannot feel anything. I can't even say his name, Isaac. I just lost my family. My life. My pack. I feel weak and scared. And vulnerable. Isaac, my heart physically shattered. He died a hero. He died too early. I still need him. Who is going to walk me down the aisle when I get married? My parents are dead. And all I have been doing these past three weeks is cry and sleep. People came to visit but all the faces have blurred together. And I can't breathe. I cannot breathe with all this death around me." You ranted to Isaac. Who just stood there. Looking at you with sad eyes. Tears sneaking down his face.

"I never felt what you feel when my father died. And I cannot imagine what you're going through. So I'm not going to say anything. I'm going to hug you. I know you loathe hugs, but I am hugging the girl I love because she needs it. And I do too." He said stopping you from pacing and pulling you into an embrace. You wrapped you arms around his waist and break. You broke down and cried. You cried yourself dry in the arms of the boy you love.

-----

I am at a loss of words.

I went to visit Austin's family yesterday and I had nothing to say. I felt so useless. All I can do now is be there for when they fall.

No parent should outlive their children

7/13/2017

-Queen_Karen_