Jordan: Ride Along

This may be a horrible imagine!

"Y/N, when do you have your ride along with Parrish?" The Sheriff/ your father asked. You sat in his swirling chair.

"Tomorrow. Maybe. I'm not sure. If it's not today then it's tomorrow." You said twirling a whole circle. You saw Parrish leaning on the door frame, smiling at you. Your face instantly lit up.

"Why are you smiling?" Stiles asked as he barged in through the side door.

"Parrish is in view, isn't he?" Your dad asked with a sigh. Your father isn't the biggest fan of your newest boyfriend that he thought would only last a few weeks. this has been going on since you moved back to Beacon Hills, which was almost two years ago, when he moved out here for some random reason.

"Oh yeah, he's at the door." Stiles said smiling at his father and sister. Your brother however really like him. Mostly because he got Stiles and Lydia into Meredith's room at Eichen House. But hey, who cares. As long as he doesn't threaten your boyfriend.

"Hey (Y/N), ready for your ride along?" Parrish asked as he walked in more. You nodded and walked over to him.

"Okay, so, note to self do not call Parrish in." Your father said writing it down on a notepad.

"Dad, come on. let her experience what he does on a daily basis. She's traveled around Europe, Australia, South America, and Africa. She's taken so many self defense classes and training in order for her to be able to do that. She even carries a gun for god's sake! She is literally like a mini version of yourself, Dad." Stiles backed you up.

Ever since you both were little you stuck up for each other. Once in middle school someone was making fun of Stiles because of his panic attacks. So you decided to body attack him against the playground bark chips. The principle suspended both you and the bully. Then later in high school when you were a senior and he was a freshman, you were dating that same bully you body attacked five years before. He cheated on you after dating for about a year. That break up caused you have trust issues with the gender of males. But when Stiles found out he called him and pretended to be a hospital male nurse and congratulating him on being a new parent. It was the funniest thing you have ever witnessed.

"Fine. Have fun." You dad gave in. You and Parrish walked out of the station and to his cruiser.

Half an hour later you end up parked at an empty and abandoned parking building, doing stuff that would make the windows fog up.

"This is probably the best ride along I've ever had. And I've been on two other ones." You giggled from under Parrish' body. He was leaving love marks on the base of your neck.

"Yeah, well this is the best ride along I've ever given. And I've given a lot." He laughed leaving kisses on your cheeks.

"Is it your favorite?" You asked giggling.

"No, my favorite was our first one. The one your father set up for you when you came back. We had to deal with a robber and a death." He said looking at your eyes, and you looking back at his.

"The robber was the death." You said awkwardly. He just smiled at you and kissed your lips but getting interrupted by the radio going off.

"Parrish, we need you back at the station." You heard as Stiles.

"There has been an accident with the Tracy situation." Stiles grabbed your whole attention. Parrish grabbed the radio.

"Wait, what happened?"

"You need to get down to the hospital, Y/N. It's Lydia."

A/N:

This one was horrible I know... I have been busy with work. I just started last wednesday and I have been closing the store ever since. It it such a exercises to do my job. I'm walking sound the entire time.

I'm sorry for not updating. If all of those who requested an imagine can you please comment or message me the imagines again. Please and thank you.

I will try my hardest to work on them during my breaks. Thank you so much and sorry for the inconvenience.

Damn, the courtesy clerk side of me is coming out.

Okay well if you want request imagines, vote, share.

That'd be great!

-Queen_Karen_