Jordan Pt.2

He tells you about the supernatural:
It was the same day you met when he told you about the supernatural. Mostly because he had a suspicion that you already knew. And he took a sharp of glass out of your hand and it healed in a matter of seconds.

"So you're a werewolf as well?" He asked confused.

"Um, yeah. My whole family are werewolves." You nodded.

"Okay. Because I'm barely finding out about these supernatural creatures and honestly, it's getting to me." He sighed burying his face in his hands.

"I know it can be confusing at times. Sorry." You shrugged it off standing up and pulling him with you.

"We are going to help those innocent people because that's what we do." You said as you dragged Jordan with you to help those who are seriously injuried.

He asks you out on a date:
You decided to go for a run since the supernatural drama your brother pulled you in, is too much at the moment. You plug your headphones in and completely zoned out. Several hours later your find yourself at your old house. But it was completely demolished.

You were catching your breathe. "Working out helps." You heard from behind you.

"Derek, why are you here? Did you follow me?" You huffed.

"Yes and no. Your boy Jordan is worried." He was now standing right behind you.

"He isn't my 'boy'. Just a friend..."

"That you have feelings for and the feelings are mutual." You turned around to see Jordan a little aways behind Derek.

"Told you he was worried." Derek said before leaving and disappearing in the woods.

"Wha-what are you doing here? Don't your have to work?"

"I do but, I got someone to cover for me. I'm here because one, I wanted to talk to you about what Derek said to me. Two, I was on my way to your place when I saw you running." You two walked towards his car.

"What were you coming over for?" You heard his heartbeat. It was pounding like crazy. You hold his hand to try and his nerves.

"I was coming to ask you out on a date. And I'm not sure you holding my hand is making me any less nervous." He laughed out. You listened, his heartbeat slowly decrease.

"Actually it is helping." You laughed. He got you in the car.

"And yes I'll go on that date with you."

Date:
You were cleaning your place because you let Derek and Peter spend the night. You didn't ask question but just went with it.

You received a message from Jordan. You two were going on your first tonight.

"You're going to need to wear something your are comfortable running in." You read to yourself.

"Running? For your date? That is a little lame, don't you think so?" Your uncle Peter said from behind you. You elbow him in the chest.

"Ouch." Derek laughed.

A couple hours later you decided to change for your date. You went with a simple black tee with Normal is Boring printed on it. Some shorts and your black studded high tops. You braided some of your hair back into a ponytail and let some loose strands free.

Right as you finished with your name up Derek came into your room with a stern look.

"Jordans here, isn't he?" You asked knowing the answer already. He nodded.

"Peter thinks he can somehow be a semi-good uncle to you and bomb him with the father figure." Derek said jokingly.

"Ha-ha. Very funny." You said emotionless.

You walked out to find Peter actually trying to be the intimidating father figure.

"What are you trying to achieve here?" You asked as you picked up your phone and pulled Jordan out of your apartment.

He opened the door for you and closed it as you sat down. He quickly ran to the his side and got in.

"So what are we doing that is so important that I needed to wear shoes I can run in?" You asked looking over at him.

"We are going to a place were you can jump, climb, play some games and throw heavy balls." He said making you laugh.

"What?" You asked.

"There is this indoor activity center. I went there with some friends of mine a couple months ago. It fun." He parked. You looking into the windows of the huge building.

When you walked in he paid for your passes. You read a list of the things they had. Bowling, arcade, wall climbing, trampoline gym, play gym, and food court. You can already tell that you were going to have a good time.

First you went bowling and into the arcade. Afterwards you decided to go on the trampolines. Before eating. You two sat there, talking, for at least 45 minutes. You then went wall climbing.

"Well this is going to be fun!" You huffed as you got the gear hooked up.

"What are you scared I'll win?" He challenged.

"Please, I beat you at bowling and at least ten times in the arcade." You scoffed and started climbing. He climbed besides you. You were halfway there when you looked down. Yeah you were a badass Hale werewolf but there was one fear you can never overcome. And that was Acrophobia. Fear of heights.

"Y/N, whats wrong?"Jordan asked from above you. Your breathes were beginning to become irregular.

"Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap." You whispered to yourself. Your palms were beginning to moist.

"Y/N are you afraid of heights?"Jordan was beside you again.

"Acrophobia. It's called acrophobia. It's the fear of being too high to the point where your body begins to feel unbalanced. Where you have a sense of panic and do not trust your sense of balance."You said as you were trying to steady your breath.

"Y/N, you can just push away from the wall to get down." Jordan said with caution.

"And fall down?" You looked at him this time.

"Alright, we're coming down!" Jordan yelled down to the people holding the ends of the ropes.

"Okay, come on down when you're ready." One guy yelled back.

"Alright, we'll go down together." Jordan held onto your body. You could not let go of the wall. He nodded at you to let go. You let go and grip onto his shirt. He slowly pushed both of you away from the wall and down to the ground. Soon you were on solid ground. You gulped and tried to get the gear off of you. One of the workers was helping.

"Acrophobia?"He asked. You nodded. "Same here, don't worry I've seen worse reactions"

"Were they higher than I was?"

"Oh yeah most definitely. Usually people would push themselves to the top and pass out. I could never do that." He said making you laugh a little. You soon felt back to normal. When you finally felt good and refreshed, you both left.

"Well that sort of sucked." You mutter getting in the car.

"Kind of. I mean you had a good day, no?"He asked as he drove off.

"Yeah"

When he got to your place he kissed you at your door, got in his car and left. You weren't that surprised that he kissed you. You walked into your apartment thinking that Derek and Peter had left earlier. But you were wrong.

"Well that was sickening." Peter commented as you went to you room. Not caring what your uncle had said.

Movie you watch:

World War Z