Stiles: Wolf Moon

Heads up this is a very very very long one.

I hope you like it. I worked very hard on this one. Harder than the one from yesterday.

also, guys, this is not just a one-shot kind of thing. I think I might do another two or one continuing with this.

the word count without this little intro is 4855

~

Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall were a power trio waiting to fuck something up, kind of like going out in the middle of the night to find a dead body! But it wouldn't be an actual trio without you. You, Scott, and Stiles in one room would end in the building randomly catching fire. Nonetheless, you three were best friends for life. On the night before school starts Stiles climbed into your bedroom through the window and dragged you with him to Scott's house and then the woods to find a dead body.

Wonderful!

"So wait how exactly did you hear about this dead body in the woods?" You asked as you looked at the houses you're driving by.

"I listen in on my dad's phone calls." Stiles scoffed as if you'd already known that.

"That's an invasion of privacy." You said, looking over to him with a stern look. He looked over at you and then back to the road pulling over in front of Scott's house.

"Like you don't do the same thing with your mom," Stiles whispered turning his jeep off.

"No, actually I don't. I'm not a criminal! Also, Why are we whispering." You said earning a dry chuckle from stiles. You both get out of the vehicle closing the doors lightly.

"I want to scare Scott, help me get on the roof's edge over here," Stiles whispered intertwining your fingers together and pulling you with him to the edge of the house. You blushed looking down at your hand wrapped with his. You both realized you were still holding hands, your faces turning red and immediately letting go.

"How am I suppose to help you?"

"Just give me a boost and once I'm up you go to his window and throw a pebble and then make noise against the windows in the living room. When you're done doing that hide in the bushes right here, wait for my signal and you'll jump up and scare him while I come down from up there." Stiles whisper rambled making you giggle a little.

When you successfully got Scott outside you and Stiles popped out of nowhere and scared the living daylights out of him. Somehow Stiles was able to convince him to join on the manhunt for a dead body. You sat in shotgun lightly humming to the music playing from the speakers of his Jeep.

Stiles had parked his jeep at the entrance of the preserve, he turned it off and immediately climbed out. You and Scott following his actions chasing after him. Scott brings up the fact that he was hoping for a full nights rest before lacrosse tomorrow. The second Scott started whining you droned out the arguing and follow loosely behind them. Eventually, Scott couldn't keep up with Stiles because of his asthma.

"Maybe the severe asthmatic should be the one holding the flashlight, huh?" Scott's wheezing caught your attention. You caught up with him and put your hand on his shoulder, putting his inhaler to his mouth.

"Less talking, more inhaler." You said patting his shoulder and walking up the rest of the hill only to get pulled down to the ground by Stiles. 'Ouch, you son of a-"

You were interrupted by Scott diving to the ground next to you. You saw the police with their k-9 companions in search of the dead body as well. All of a sudden Stiles gets up and runs off. Scott gets up and tries to get stiles to slow down. You slowly got up, following closely behind them. Just as you were catching up to Scott he grabs you and holds you close to him behind a tree as Stiles was getting caught by a police officer. When Sherriff Stilinski noticed it was just his son he begins to speak.