Aiden: Valentine

Inspired by: 'Valentine' Dacre Montgomery

~

Aiden's POV

"You... you seriously want to go back to high school?" Ethan and I stood before Beacon Hills High, looking at the building and people. Scott had just rejected us to join his pack. I'm not surprised, we have made a few terrible decisions last time. To say 'we ran with the wrong crowd' was an understatement. 

"Is this about y/n?"

"She may be a big part of staying but this is also about getting Scott to change his mind. We need a pack. We're not alpha's anymore, we're not just beta's- we're omegas. the bitches, remember?" My voice coming out harsher than I meant for.

"We're dead on our own," I added in a softer tone, Ethan just continued on about how that's better than high school. I wasn't really paying attention because I noticed Danny stand awfully close to another guy, they weren't just talking. 

I nudged my twin brother and guided his attention to Danny flirting with this random guy. I heard him sigh and his demeanor stiffens, I knew I had convinced him to stay.

"I'm not taking math." He turns to me and huffs.

"I'll take it for you." I smiled mischievously at him. 

Finally, after what felt like hours but was only an hour in the office getting everything sorted out, I was able to walk through the halls in search of Y/n. When I had reached her locker I saw a random guy, leaning on the lockers next to hers. Her beautiful Y/H/C hair cascading down the sides of the face, she wore a beautiful soft white dress, brown jacket with her favorite set of boots.

Y/n had laughed at a joke the random guy said, that laugh made me smile and stop in my tracks, mesmerized by her beauty and presence. She had closed her locker and turned but she came to a stop when he saw me standing in the almost empty hallway. 

"Aiden?" Her soft voice calming me instantly, I smiled at her.

"Hi." I breathed out and began to step closer to her, she slowly walked closer to me as well. "I've missed you so mu-"

SLAP!

She slapped me, I looked to her with a shocked expression on my face. She held a determined but defeated look.

"You slapped me?" my voice coming out very shocked and appalled. 

"Mhmm." Was all she said before turning on her heels and leaving with the guy following closing behind, leaving me alone in the now deserted hallway.

-

Scott pulled Issac, Ethan, and I into a corner of the school where we can privately talk. Scott needs our help finding someone who wants to possibly kill all of us. 

"Lydia and Y/n till think he's here, even though the cops searched the entire school. But they didn't have our sense of smell." Scott said pulling out William Barrow's hospital gown. When Scott mentioned Y/n, I got a knot in the pit of my stomach. I really hurt her, and I feel terrible. She and Ethan are all I have left. She's the best part of me, I never knew bliss until her.

As Ethan and I separated from Isaac and Scott to look for Barrow in the boiler room, I thought of Y/n. I always have her on my mind. I think about how her hand felt in mine and when we locked eyes she blushed like crazy. How about whenever I said her name, her heartbeat quickens. When she says mine, my palms sweat, and my heart races. I could never forget how soft her skin is, smooth as silk.