Jordan: That was Badass

You walked into the station looking for your boyfriend of six months. He recently had been drawn to Beacon Hills, wanting to move here for some random reasons. You being a banshee, you already knew it was because he was a supernatural. You didn't exactly know what he was but you knew he was something inhuman. Trusting your gut and the whispers, you let your life get uprooted and brought to Beacon Hills.

Sometime throughout the night you heard the whispers again. You couldn't quite make out who was calling out for you. The voice unrecognizable. You were scrunching your eyebrows together listening to voices. When you hadn't been greeted by anyone yet you knew something was wrong.

"Babe, what are you doing here? It's the middle of the night. Is something wrong? Did something happen?" Jordan quickly walked up to you when he saw you walk into the back. He pulled you into a tight hug seeing you were stressed about something.

"Oh no. I just got a bad feeling. Why is it so empty?" You asked pulling away a slight. He walked you both back to his desk.

"The sheriffs son is missing. Have you seen him? His na-" Jordan spoke but you interrupted him.

Stiles

"Stiles"

"Yeah, how do you know his name?"

"Babe, his basic information is on your desk." You said chuckling. He shook his head laughing at himself. As Jordan went back to work you read the book you left in his desk drawer for when things like this happens.

Moments later a man walks in with his arm in a sling. You stopped reading your book and started listening to everything and anything except for the man and Jordan until Jordan tells him that he isn't the top priority. Knowing who was a top priority, you looked at the man.

"Agent Rafe McCall. Alcoholic because of the killings from his job. Melissa McCall threw him out of the house when Scott McCall fell down the stairs. He's back working a case on Sheriff Noah Stilinski. Oni stabbed through his shoulder." You heard being whispered into your ear.

"I take it these suspects behind me are the ones that stabbed you in the shoulder?" You said earning a chuckle from Jordan.

"Y/N, this is Agent-"

"Agent Rafe McCall. An alcoholic to deal with killings of the job. Who was later thrown out the house by your ex-wife, and now your back to collect evidence on Sheriff Stilinski's incompetence to do his job. Just recently you were stabbed in the shoulder." you recited to Agent McCall and Jordan.

"How do you know any of that?"

"Friend of a friend." You said giving him a smug look. He raised his eyebrows at you but turn away to his office. When he fully had gone into his office Jordan spins your chair to face him.

"Babe, that was badass." He said laughing you laughed as well.

"Thank babe." You smiled, kissing him passionately.

"How did you know any of that though?" He asked.

"That's for me to know and you to..." you trailed off kissing him again.

****
(Unedited)
Alright hey guys!! Sorry about not updating. I have been doing tht a lot I know. I'm sorry. I really am. But things are looking up. Okay. Have a great week!!

-Queen_Karen_