Derek: Pain

Update: So I know I say at the bottom that I'll be posting twice a week, but since it's my first week back I'll just write as many as I can until next Monday and starting next Monday I'll post twice a week... Does that make any sense?

~

You were walking around some deserted train stations, trying very hard to find Derek's lair, fortunately for you, you had Derek's scent memorized, he was your boyfriend after all. When you finally found it you stood at the top of the stairs watching as a teenage boy run and attack Derek who fends him off easily, making you smirk at him. You taught him that. He attacked again, this time you saw a dark-colored kid, who you recognized to be Vernon Boyd, sitting on the stairs watching. You watched as the brunette beta kept trying but failing. A blonde woman then tries to jump Derek and is thrown easily off of him, she landed next to the first male. Derek then sighed, rolling his eyes walking away from them before speaking.

"Does anyone want to try not being completely predictable?" He asked, turning back towards them just as the blonde woman jumps up, straddles him and kisses him passionately on the lips. You immediately walked the rest of the steps, shoving Boyd to the side.

Derek throws her off of him, she landed once again on the ground next to the brunette haired boy. Derek wipes his mouth in disgust, looking over to see you standing at the bottom of the stairs with your arms crossed across your chest.

"That's the last time you do that." He said sternly as Boyd walked to the two betas on the ground.

"Why? Because I'm a beta?" She asked, almost annoyed he didn't want her.

"No, because he has a girlfriend." You gritted through your teeth walking towards Derek. Derek had given the blonde woman a hard disappointing look. You stood next to Derek with a smile on your face.

"Plus, Erica I have someone else in mind for you."

"Are we done?" The brunette boy asked, exhaustion clear in his voice and panting. "'Cause I got a few 100 bones that need a few hours to heal."

Derek took a step closer to him, crouching down to his level. He motioned for him to give Derek his arm. Derek held his arm, suddenly breaking it. You winced at the pain he was feeling, he was just a kid. He yelped in pain, his body turning into a weird position.

"101." Derek corrected, holding him against him. "You think I'm teaching you how to fight? Huh?"

"Derek, stop." You said tapping Derek's shoulder, he didn't pay any attention to it.

"I'm teaching you how to survive!" He screamed into his face. You never liked actually hurting someone when they don't deserve it. You grabbed Derek by the shoulder pulling him away from the boy.

"I said stop." You shouted at Derek, trying your hardest not you glow your werewolf eyes at him. Disgust was written on your face, you hated it when he hurt people for no reason. He wasn't this bad when he first met Scott and Stiles. This had just started when he became alpha.

"Y/n, you haven't been in town lately. You don't know about the recent deaths in this town. Or even what is killing them. We also got hunters on our asses!" Derek raised his voice at you, making you instantly yell back him. You weren't about to let anyone yell at you, let alone your own boyfriend.

"Just because you feel like your getting backed into a corner doesn't mean you get to hurt them! They are people too! I get that you want to teach them everything you know but trust me when I say this, this isn't the right way! You should know better! Now quit being a dick and be the alpha I know you can be!" You shouted at Derek, surprising even yourself. You've never blown up like that in front of him. Erica and the two other teenagers' jaws dropped hearing you exploded on him. They hadn't seen anyone really stand up to him, other than Scott but that was different, they didn't know you're a werewolf as well. They thought you were human, just like they once were.