Brett: Take It Back

You walked through the Beacon Hills High school looking for your older brother, Stiles Stilinski.

"That little piece of-" you muttered to yourself but was interrupted with the idiot person you call your brother.

"Please, sister, finish what you were saying." He said with a devilish smirk.

"You're a piece of crap! You told Liam I was in love with him!" You huffed, earning a laugh from your older brother.

"Just tell him you're seeing someone else and he will grow fond of someone else." He said laughing at how if hot head you were.

"No you will tell him that you lied just to toy with his feelings or I will tell Malia you cheated on her with Lydia!" You said as you felt your eyebrow twitched. It happens every time you make a threat. It helps make it sound worse than it actually is.

"You wouldn't dare?!" He asked, surprised you would even think of doing such thing.

"Try me, brother" you smirked. You had him backed up in a corner.

----
You tried to listened in on Stiles breaking the bad news to Liam about how he lied and blah blah blah.

You had been too focused on trying listen to your brother to notice Brett was standing right behind you.

"Trying to listen in if Liam actually does like you?" Brett asked looking intently at Liam and Stiles. Your body jumped at the sight of him hiding with her behind some bleachers.

"What? No. Listening to see if Stiles is undoing something of his doing." You sighed, crossing your arms turning to face Brett. "What are you even doing here?"

"You texted me saying you needed my help to make Liam jealous." He said pulling his phone and showing you. "But if anything I would just anger him."

"I didn't send this. I don't even have my phone I lost it.- that little bastard!" You shouted earning the attention of passing students.

"Liam and your brother are staring at us." Brett said looking down to your short body compared to his tall one.

"Height really isn't in your genes is it?" He asked, smirking down to you.

"Hey! That was rude! Take it back!" You playfully shoved him.

"Sorry, can't. Once I said it, I cannot take it back." He says triumphantly.

"Says who?"

"It's a saying old as time. Its one of the many saying my pack has." He nods in defeat.

"You're lying. Your pack is Buddhist. And you're heartbeat sped up." You said turning and walking away with the last word.

"Actually I wasn't lying and my heartbeat sped up because I'm talking to you." Brett said walking along side you.

"So you're saying you're attracted to me?" You asked looking up to his smirking face.

"I may be attracted to you young Stilinski." He said with a genuine smile.

"I find you quite attractive as well." You admitted flirtatiously walking towards Stiles' jeep.

"Well isn't this a sight for sore eyes. Brett Talbot flirting with my sister and my sister flirting back?!" You both turned around to find Stiles slow clapping at you two.

"I really thought you had feelings Liam. I got his hopes up and everything." Stiles said pointing to the field but Liam wasn't there.

"No you didn't. Plus I have a girlfriend." Liam said from beside him. Scaring Stiles.

"No you take that back!" He raised his voice to Liam and pointed his finger at him.

"Stiles do you secretly want Liam and I to end up together?" You asked earning a classic eye roll from Stiles.

"What? No why would I want this little runt around more often?!" He asked, his voice going high.

"Uh-huh. Sure. I think I'll walk home with Brett. Buy you some time to come up with something witty." You chuckled turning and heading home with Brett by your side. He reached over and held your hand. You tried to jerk you hand away but no such avail.

"Just let this happen Stilinski" he said making you relax your hand in his.