Someone else likes you Pt.1

Scott:
You were sitting on the couch in your living room switching from channel to channel when the door bell rang.

The pack had their weekly meetings where they come over and talk about the newly threat. The first people to arrive was Lydia, Kira and Liam.

"Hey. Come in." You said leaving the door opened as they walked in. Liam closed the door as he entered.

"So why are we having the meeting at your place?" Liam asked innocently.

"My uncle is out of town for the week. And Derek is well Derek. So why not have the meeting here?" You said sitting down.

"Okay." He said sitting next to you. Within the time of those three getting here and others getting here, it was probably filled with laughter. The entire time Liam was sitting next to you, you were laughing and so was Lydia and Kira.

When Scott arrived, which was last, he was wondering why a lot of us were laughing. Even Malia.

"What's so funny?" Scott asked confused. You all slowly stifle to a quiet tone.

"It was just a stupid joke of mine." Liam said sitting back down next to you and Lydia.

"Okay well we really need to get to the bottom of this so called Benefactor. " Scott started out.

Throughout the meeting Liam whispered puns between you and Lydia. It irritated Scott more than anyone.

Finally when the meeting came to an end you went straight to the kitchen to get water. People were getting their things. Liam walks in behind you.

"I think we got Scotty a little mad." You whispered and laughed. Liam laughed as well.

"I have to tell you something."He said just below a whisper.

"Okay." You nodded, he continued.

"I've have a small crush on you since I saw you at walmart. You were in the ice cream section when your uncle called for you. You tripped over a box of pasta and knocked a display over. You ran past me and left the opposite direction." He said making you laugh at the memory.

"I remember, the display was of that weird straw things that turn your milk into like a flavor or something." You laughed out. "But liam, I'm with Scott. You know, your Alpha."

"Yeah I know, I just felt like you should have known. You know?" He scrunched up his face trying not to make it confusing. Surprisingly you understood.

"Yeah."

"Liam, come on, we're leaving. Bye Y/N" Kira said at the door.

"Coming!" He said walking towards them. He turned and waved. They left first. Then Stiles, Malia and Scott came into the kitchen.

"He likes you?" Malia blurted. You nodded with a sad smile.

"I almost feel bad for him." You shrugged. Scott came to your side and kissed your temple, getting a hold of your waist.

"Yeah, but hey at least he knew that you are in a committed relationship. Right?" He asked almost scared you would say you weren't in a committed relationship.

"Yes, Scott. I'm in a committed relationship." You reassured him leaning into his chest. You heard Malia sniffing the air.

"Y/N, are you bleeding?" Malia bluntly asked.

"Malia..." You whispered pulling her up to your bathroom.

Stiles:
You ran through the hallway to get to your locker. You were late, yet again. When you got your locker someone came out of a classroom down the hall.