Issac Pt.1

How/where you met:
You were walking through the alleyways to find the perfect wall to tag. When you saw someone leaning against the wall, huggin themselves, and crying.

"Hey, are you okay?" You called out slowly walking towards him. You heard him whimper.

"I'm Y/N. What's your name?"You were kneeling down in front of him. He looked up. Even in dark alley you saw his bright blue eyes, they were red due to crying.

"Uhh, I-Isaac." He said shyly. You smile at him, he slightly smiles back.

"Well, I don't know about you but, I feel like tagging one of these walls, want to join. It will take your mind of of whatever kind of shit you are going through?" You chuckled at yourself, making this shy innocent looking boy into a criminal.

"Yeah, I need the distraction" He stood up, you did as well. You noticed the height difference. He was gigantic. You were Itty bitty.

"You're a giant!" You said a little louder than you meant.

"Yeah, and you're a smurf." He remarks making you laugh.

"I'm not that short!" You laughed out. You spent the night tagging the walls with spray paint. In the end of the night he walked you home and you exchanged numbers.

You're related to:
Jordan Parrish's daughter

What you are:
Elemental (Controller of the elements: air, water, land, fire.)