Aiden & Scott: You're Here

It took you months to be able to go back to school after Aiden died. When Ethan left Beacon Hills, he was alone and sad. His twin brother just died and he is leaving his friends and his boyfriend, Danny. You couldn't leave. He asked you to leave with him. But you couldn't. You had to stay in Beacon Hills. Graduate and leave that god forsaken town for good. You want to leave on a good note not a terrible one like Aidens death.

You were at your locker switching textbooks when you heard someone's footsteps behind you. You listened to the whispers around you and realized it was Scott. You turned around and saw him looking at you with sad eyes.

"I'm surprised you even came to school today." He stated, shoving his hand into his front pockets.

"I know. I am too. It's Aiden's and Ethan's birthday today. Have you called Ethan?" You asked taking a step closer to your alpha.

"I tried. His number has been disconnected." Scott sighed.

"I never got a chance to say this but thank you. For helping me get through this terrible time. I know you went through this with Alison. In that same week we both lost someone, while saving another. I appreciate you." You said as he engulfed you with a tight hug.

"Of course I'm going to help you. You helped fight the nogitsune. And save Stiles. You're a part of my pack now. Good luck trying to leave now, banshee #1." He said laughing, earning a laugh from you as well.

"You can get through today just like any other day. I'll meet you in the woods at 7 so we can celebrate Aiden's and Ethan's birthday." He said walking toward his class as you walked towards yours.

By the time school ended you met Stiles at his Jeep. You were at his jeep before he was which was odd. He is normally there first. You looked around trying to hear for the whispers but no such luck. When you turned back towards the school Ethan was standing there. Hands in pockets, and that stupid boyish grin plastered on his face.

"You're here?!" You asked with a smile on your face. You haven't talked nor seen him since his brother and your first love had died.

"Well are you just gonna stand there looking goofy or are you going to hug me?" He asked as you attacked him with a deathly tight hug.

"I have missed you so much. Where have you been? Scott said he called but you had disconnected your number? Why didn't you call? Or text? It's yours and your brothers birthday! You could have warned me!" You ranted on and on as well as hitting his arm every time you asked or stated something.

"Okay stop hitting me. I'm the birthday boy. I do not deserve to get slapped this many times. Unless its from Danny." He joked, earning another slap in the arm from you.

"I have been here all day and I have been trying to get you alone to talk to you but you are almost always with either Scott or Lydia. So I had to talk to Stiles and see if you were ever alone. He said during school you're never alone. And that he gives you a ride to and from school. So I thought why not talk to you there. Where you are alone." He said with a shrug.

"Why alone?" you asked curiously.

"Because I wanted to tell you 'I love you and you're so freaking amazing. You've made it through so much shit with Aiden and yet you still love him after his death.' But then I saw you and Scott. And I heard you and Scott talking." He paused. "You care about him. Don't you?" He said earning a cocked head and raised eyebrows from you.

"You love him, don't you?" He guessed.

"Yeah. But I can't do anything about it." Your voice cracked.

"Aiden would want you to be happy and if Scott makes you happy then it's okay. I know Scott loves you too. He had been there for you this entire time. And expected nothing from you. Throughout this process you both fell in love with each other. And it's okay. You can't stop living your life because your first love died. You and I both know this isn't the first heartbreak you've experienced. And it probably won't be the last. You have to let him go eventually." Ethan spoke such beautiful words and you couldn't stop the tears from falling down your face.

"I just miss him so much. I was going to tell him I loved him that night. But I couldn't. He died before I could say I word. He died in my arms. Telling me how much he loved me and he didn't let me say it to him." You whispered, not wanting to completely break, again. You've said this too many times, but every time it gets either harder or easier.

"Okay look. I'm just going to tell it to you straight. You have to stop living in the past. Live in the present. Right now, you and Scott love each other. So be together. And trust me I already told him this little speech, and he has something he wants to tell you." He said walking behind you to reveal Scott behind him.

"Okay well Y/N, I know that with Aiden, you never said those three words. And we both lost out first love in our arms. It's crazy how in the process of dealing with Alison's death I fell head over heels for you. At first I denied it. I thought I couldn't love another woman in my life, the way I loved her. That was a lie. Y/N, I-" Scott was interrupted by you pulling him in for a kiss. He kissed you and the world fell away. It was slow, soft, and comforting in ways that words cannot describe.

You pulled away, foreheads leaning on foreheads, noses touching, eyes closed, your hands in his.

"I love you." You said, enjoying the blissful hug.

"I love you too." He chuckled, holding onto you like his life depended on it.

*****
I mean, I wish that can happen to me IRL.

😍😍😍😍😍

So many of these are in my drafts and I need to upload them. Like today.

😁👌🏼

Send in some requests my people!

7/21/2017

-Karen