Derek: Team

As I said I cannot guarantee when I update but I'm writing and trying.

After y'all read this sadly short imagine I got some tea to spill.

Also for those who haven't finished Teen Wolf; I got two things to tell ya

1.) What the actual hell have you been doing? FInish the fucking series!

2.)You might not want to read this as it has major details from the last half of the last season. 

okay, that's it.

Enjoy!

~

You sat in bed, dreading the thought of having to go to work. You looked to your left and noticed Derek, sound asleep. Derek had been very overworked with this battle against Monroe. She's literally spreading her gospel like a virus. It disgusted you that shes actually using peoples fear and insecurities to hunt and kill innocent supernaturals. She knows nothing- absolutely nothing about these people she's hunting. She's kids- literal children into killers. Murderers. She's depriving them of their innocence!

Midthoughts you heard Derek mumble something in his sleep. He rolled over, wrapping you into his embrace. 

"What?" You whispered laying your hand gently on his arm. 

"I love you y/n/n" Derek mumbled again, more clearly but low and his voice raspy. He hasn't said those three words to you yet. You have, without a doubt. You basically fell in love with the man a few months after dating. He never said it because he was afraid f getting hurt again, even though he knows without a doubt in his mind that you could never hurt the man. You'd rather die than mentally, physically or emotionally hurt him.

When you first met Scott and Stiles they had told you plenty of stories from before you met Derek. The amount of pain he went through, it made you sick to your stomach. 

"Uhm, what?" You whispered, very shocked to hear those words come from his mouth. 

"You heard me. I love you." Derek said with his raspy low voice, a smile appeared on his face as he pulled you closer to him.

"Yeah okay, I'm gonna need you to say that one more time," You whispered turning onto your side to face him, your smile very prominent on your face. 

Derek opened his eyes, looking into your eyes. It's almost as if he's studying your face. He looked back and forth between your eyes, your lips, cheeks, eyebrows, the freckles on your faces and a few random scars on your forehead from drunk accidents from when you were in college. He smiled, lifting his hand up to your face. He cupped your cheek in the palm of his hand, caressing your cheek. Your smile grew, placing your hand on his forearm. 

"I love you. I know it took me a while before I could tell you, I wanted to get you at an unexpected time.  Plus Scott and Stiles are almost always here and I wanted it to be personal and special for you and me." He spoke so softly and gentle. Your heart throbbed at his words, knowing that he meant every single letter and vowel. 

"We're a team! We can't be separated!" You heard Stiles shout from outside your bedroom door, you immediately winced. You completely forgot you gave Scott a copy of the house keys. 

"How'd you get in?" Derek growled, rolling his eyes at the door.

"I may have given Scott a spare." You said shyly, earning a glare from Derek. 

"Yup! You are stuck with us Der!" Scott shouted, then a string of laughter came from the boys. 

"You really are a team Der. They need someone to make sure they are still breathing at the end of the day." I joked along with Scott and Stiles, who then laughed harder. Earning another eye roll from Derek.

"I hate you guys!" He groaned, talking to the boys behind the door.

~

Okay, I know short but sweet. I needed a small filler and I hate that I made a filler. I'm sorry but I got some new stuff coming, swear. 

Anyway the tea:

This guy that works in the freezer had the audacity to tell me to do his job! Like no honey, my job is the labels. I did my part. I fixed the wrong labels, now it's your turn to get YOUR boss and do the administration part of the part. That isn't in my job description. But also none of the things I do at work is my job description. But I'm basically a fucking floater. I go where they need me, if not I do labels for clamshell orders. That is what I do. I do not work in the freezer and you will not order me to do YOUR job. You already were able to get my sister out of the freezer but you will not get me to do your job you lazy asshole...

Sorry I got heated. That pissed me off so bad. but the part that pisses me off the most is that this is the second time he's told me to do his job for him. Like wtf. no. fuck you. do your job. good day.

Okay now, that's all. There is plenty more drama but rn its like almost midnight and I gotta wake up in like 5 hours to go to work. so until next time!

Karen Iliana xx