Jordan: Drunken Night pt.5

Jordan's POV:

I was currently at work when Lydia sent me a message asking me to accompany her to someone's house to see is they were one of the people the dread doctors were looking for. But I've ignored her texts ever since Y/N walked out of my life.

"Parrish, my office." Sheriff Stilinski called for me. When I entered I saw Derek Hale sitting on one end of a couch and Y/N sitting right next to him. I closed the door and sat on the couch perpendicular to their couch.

"Parrish." Stilinski sighed, running his hands down his face.

"What the hell happened?" Derek said, with an angry expression.

"Y/N, I am so sorry for whatever Lydia said. She and I were never romantically involved or even involved in general." I pleaded looking at Y/n. I could tell she was on the verge of either crying, screaming or attacking me, violently. Fists and everything.

"Y/N, please say something. Anything. Yell at me if you want to. I just need to know you're listening to me. Forgive but don't forget." She wasn't looking at me. She was looking to the carpet.

"I am miserable without you. When you were with Kora and Derek in South Africa or wherever, it was like limbo. But now, with you hating every fiber of my being, I am so fucking miserable. I'm in hell without you." I was on the verge of tears when she finally looked at me.

"You're one piece of shit. I was going through hell thinking that you were cheating on me." She answered with a annoyed tone of voice but chuckled anyways.

"How do you know he was telling the truth?" Stilinski asked, not knowing that Y/N is a werewolf. As a matter of fact, not even a Hale.

"I'm a werewolf, I heard his steady heartbeat." She answered him with a sweet smile.

"Y/N, do you want to stay and mend your relationship with the Hell Hound? Or go back to South Africa with Kora and I?" Derek asked, making Y/N look between her brother and I.

"I want to try and mend out relationship." She eventually said looking over to me. I immediately smiled from ear to ear. Looking at her, she took my breath away. I went in for a hug, which she wasn't expecting. With most of my weight on her, we fell back. She giggled, making my heart melt.

"Okay. Parrish. You go home, mend your relationship with the girl you love, and come back Monday morning with a better attitude than this past couple of days." Sheriff Stilinski ordered and I nodded my head going out to my desk to grab my things.

As I finished packing up my things, I looked into the office, noticing the girl I love is smiling again, and happy. It made me feel like a teenage girl.

****

Alright sorry for being gone for so long I started vlogging. And it took up so much time at first but I figured out a schedule. I'll start to write again. I'm thinking maybe I should start a book of imagines and preferences for Team 10 or Logang or for the Why Don't We boys?

I don't know. Let me know what you would like!

As always have an amazing day, keep doing what you're doing!

8/1/2017

-Karen Oriz