Scott: CD

Hello my beautiful people, have ya missed me? 'Cause I have.

That was supposed to be a joke but I get it if you didn't laugh.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this I worked very hard on it :)

~~

You and Scott had been dating for about a year now. When The Wild Hunt came to Beacon Hills and both you and Stiles were taken, one of the biggest pieces of evidence that you had existed was a CD you made for Scott with the help from Stiles. When Scott was able to stop the Wild Hunt he told you about how when you were gone and he found the CD in his mailbox.

~

"Hey, Scotty! Look I know that you have gone through a huge ordeal with becoming a werewolf, losing Allison, losing yourself for a while, you're best friend almost dying, Deucalion trying to get you to kill your pack and then trying to kill you too- ooh you can't forget his girlfriend's dad wanted to kill him! Or-or-or the darach! That was terrible" your soft voice played from Lydia's car speakers. Both Lydia and Scott smiled remembering how sweet and kindhearted you were. When Stiles' voice cuts you off Scott and Lydia look immediately to each other with bewilderment, remembering that there was also another person missing from their lives, Stiles not just you.

"Scott, don't hate me but Y/n here wanted to make a mixtape for you but she had absolutely no idea what to do to make it. I've been helping her out and if you ever had a suspicion that y/n and I were having some sort of affair... it's 100% not happening- I would never, ew" Stiles' rambling began making Scott and Lydia smile as memories flooded through as he spoke. Scott laughed when your voice interrupted Stiles.

"Pay no attention to Stiles. Scott, I know when all these events happened I hadn't met you but I remember on one of our dates we were in the woods near where Derek's family lived. We had a picnic and music playing on your phone. You wanted to show me a song that when you first heard it, it reminded you of me and our relationship. After the song ended you told me about your past with the supernatural. We cried together sitting there talking about what you lost. It pains me whenever I think about it. I pray to god every night to not have you lose me in a similar way." your voice spoke even softer, breaking ever so often. Your emotional words had made Scott's emotions swing from confusion to a longing for the person he loved. Tears slowly made their way down his face as you spoke.

"Man do I love you." You sighed, chuckling after a few seconds. "You're not even in the room and you still make me blush. Anyways, I made you this mixtape so you could think of me when you're at UC Davis. Okay, now you can skip the track to begin the mixtape" You said with a small giggle. Scott and Lydia looked back up at each other, tears streaming down their cheeks but with a smile on their faces because they both remembered you now.

"He's not gonna skip it. He's gonna be crying and probably laughing at himself or at how you were able to make him cry in his dorm room. You know how I know?" Stiles' voice came through the speaker, surprising Scott and Lydia.

"How is that Stiles?" You sighed, waiting for Stiles to continue. "Because you made me cry and you weren't even talking to me."

Scott and Lydia laughed as the first actual song started to play meaning that was the end of their little intro.

"We need to get them back," Scott said to Lydia, determination clear in his voice.

~

It's been a week since Scott and the rest of the pack stopped the Wild Hunt. You woke up in the clothes the same clothes from last night, you must have passed out while talking with Scott. with some confusion across your face you sit up looking around the room noticing Scott asleep next to you, his attire matched yours. We fell asleep on the covers fully clothed. You yawned and stretch as you feel Scott move around, eventually waking up.

"Morning."

"Good morning." you smiled at Scott getting up and walking to his bathroom. Scott stretched, getting up from his bed and walking behind you into the bathroom to brush his teeth with you.

"I'm glad you stayed last night," Scott said softly, looking at your reflection in the mirror. Since the wild hunt ended he had been a little overprotective, he never felt comfortable being apart from you. He felt so much worry and fear that he stayed on guard outside your window. He barely slept. Until last night, you sat him down to talk about his recent behavior. When he realized he was kind of smothering you, he broke down and explained that he felt guilty about forgetting you. You explained to him it wasn't his fault and you spent night reassuring him that in the morning you'll still be there.

"Me too. You have no idea how hard it was for me to be there. I missed you so much." You turned around to face him, looking into his gorgeous brown eyes you begin to spill your love for him. Scott had yet to tell you that he found the CD you made for him. You stood there looking up at him wanting nothing more than to tell him you love him.

"I love you too." He whispered before you could continue, confusion written on your face. "I found the CD. I listened to it. I loved it, thank you."

"I love you, Scott McCall." You whispered, wrapping your arms around his torso. Scott's heart throbbed at the words coming out of your mouth. Your words were so genuine and real, he was a very lucky guy.

"I love you, Y/n Y/l/n." He whispered back, emphasizing love. Leaning down to gently kiss you. You leaned into him, really letting yourself be in the moment with him.

You pulled away looking up him with loving eyes. This man will be with you for the rest of your life, and there is nothing else you would want to happen.

~

Hello, well I'm back and I'm sorry I went through something and now I'm trying to get back to my roots. writing helped me through some serious shit. I have no excuse to why I didn't refer back to writing hen things got hard again. I will forever be dumbfounded by that. But I'm back. And I wanted to say I will be continuing this book as well as my Why Don't We book.

As of today, I will probably post twice a week. I'm gonna try my hardest to fucking do this.

I will probably rewatch teen wolf for the sake of accuracy and to re-fall in love with Scott, Stiles, Liam, Lydia, Derek, Mason, Ethan, Aiden, Isaac, Melissa, Allison, Chris, Jackson, Jordan, Sheriff Stilinski, Malia, Kira, Theo, Deacon, Coach Finstock- everyone!

-Queen Karen :)