Brett: In Vitro

Inspired by: Dacre Montogomery's 'In Vitro'

Yoooo, so I'm trying to go for a more light-hearted kind of imagine. I hope you enjoy it, I actually really liked this one. I think the ending is funny. I didn't want to end it like I normally do.

Enjoy

~

You walked ahead of the group of classmates, your best friend works at the new hit nightclub meaning you can bring in some extra cash by charging underage teenagers an admittance fee. The sound of your heels clicking with every step, the group of excited teens behind you.

"Little Martin, you're sure you can get us in?" a senior basketball player asked from behind, you smirked.

"Oh no, you're doubting me?" You looked back at him, his arm wrapped around a freshmen's shoulder. A sly smirk on his face.

"I can't say you've never disappointed."

"Martin's don't disappoint. You should know better by now." You winked at him before walking up the steps to a service entrance of the club, knocking a secret code.

The door opened revealing Hayden, "Martin." She greeted, overlooking the group. "There are three extra bodies, why?"

"Romero, I got extra Franklin's in exchange for the extra bodies." You waved the wad of cash across her face, her smirk turning into a smile.

She opened the door wider, "Welcome to Sinema."

The group walked in, excitement filling your nostrils as they walked past you and Hayden.

"You know you're a pain in my ass." Hayden chuckled, nudging you as you walked into the dark building.

"Yeah, but you love me." You laughed wrapping your arm around Hayden's shoulders, walking slowing with her.

"I thought you were only charging them $50 each?" Hayden asked as she counted the money you handed her. You walked through a curtain of silver beads, exposing the crowd of sweaty people and dancers. Your eyes adjusting to the bright club lights.

"Yeah, but they are club junkies. They'd pay $1,000 if they could." You joked, earning a laugh from your best friend.

"Alright, go have fun. Find yourself a cute one." She slapped your ass as you began to walk towards the crowd.

As you made your rounds around the club you ran into the one and only Brett Talbot, a smirk already on his smug but insanely attractive face. He bit his lip as he looked you up and down, gazing specifically at your chest finally landing on your eyes. You smirked, looking him up and down this time.

"Yeah, that's right. Take it all in, girl." He chuckled, that smug smirk never leaving his face.

"Arrogant ass." You chuckled, he made his way behind you. Pulling you against his chest, his hands lightly gripping onto your hips as you both swayed to the music.

He moved a strand of your hand and tucked it behind your ear, bringing his lips to your ear. You could feel his hot breath.

"Yet we keep coming back to each other."

You reached your hand back and into his hair, "We're three parts desire, one part fire." You whispered breathlessly as you pulled away from Brett, starting to dance with a random girl around.

Your foreheads leaning on each other, bodies moving perfectly in sync with the music and with each other. Behind you Brett stood there looking at you with astonishment, he didn't know you were into both girls and boys.

Teen Wolf Imagines and Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें