Wake Up Pt.1

Scott:
One day you left the hospital after hours from visiting Melissa McCall, the mother of your best friend when you whole life changed. You were heading to your car when you heard the cock of a gun click. You felt the stone cold barrel of the gun on your exposed skin,on your hip. You didn't even have time to process what was going to happen before he slammed your head on the car hood.

You then shot before he freaked out and ran. Melissa had realized you left your keys at the front desk. She ran after you. By the time she reached you, you had lost so much blood.

The next morning, Scott had been notified. After finally beating Deucalion and the Darach he comes home to hear the news that his best friend had been shot and in a coma.

Ever since then he had not left your side. He missed the last couple weeks of school but he didn't care. His best friend was lying on a hospital bed and she could wake any minute. He had to be the one who's she sees first.

"Y/N, you need to wake up. Please. Please, wake up. You should came with us. I shouldn't of have let my fear of losing you choose where you should be and where you shouldn't. I know you wanted to help. But, I thought something could happen to you. I'm so deeply sorry. Please wake up." He pleaded as his tears had fallen down his cheeks.

"Begging is for babies. You're an almost true alpha, c'mon son" you said groggily as you wake from your slumber. The joy and happiness filling Scotts eyes.

"You're awake?"

"No, I'm still sleeping. Of course I'm awake, don't be a dumbass." You pulled a Stiles.

"Oh shut up." He leans over you and kisses you which you return.

"Took you long enough."

Stiles:
You're a little daredevil. You never stand down from a dare. You've jumped off buildings, played chicken, bungee jumped off bridges, went sky diving, you have even once faked your death to your family. Which got you in so much trouble. You didn't care, though. You never backed out from a dare.

So when someone dared you to dive into a river off a bridge without any clothes in the middle of the night, you couldn't say no. You did it. Which is why you're in the hospital. In a coma. It's been three weeks. They couldn't find your body that night. There was a current and you got stuck right smack in the middle. When they found you hours later you had washed up to the side of river miles and miles away from the bridge, you had been stone cold and as blue as the dark river.

Stiles had been notified from your parents. Your parents and his father were real close. Went to high school together. You two had grown up together. It was no surprise when you told your parents you were dating two years ago.

"Stiles, honey, you need to go home. She'll still be asleep by the time you get back tomorrow." Melissa said waking stiles up.

"She's going to wake up and I'm going to be here when she does. I love her, I can't just leave her side when she needs me the most!" He exclaimed giving Melissa a sad look.

"Stiles?" You groaned hearing his frightful voice.

"I just need to sleep here. With her." He starts to cry as Melissa is hugging him.

"Stiles I'm right here." You pushed yourself up.

"I just need to be here when she wakes." He cries hysterically.

"Oh my damn don't make me say your full name!" You threw your pillow at him, finally getting his attention. He turns.

"Um, ow?" He says and rubs his head.