Jordan

You were casually walking around your apartment with headphones in and music up. You got a call early in the morning saying that school was canceled for a while. You finally had a couple of days in the week without having to deal with hormonal teenagers. Being a high school teacher was sort of hard on you. But you loved teacher music and art with a side of literature. It fun.

"Y/N?" Jordan had walked into your apartment and called out for you but you were too busy dancing and facing away from the door.

"Y/N! Are you deaf or something?" Jordan kept calling out not knowing of the headphones and loud music. That's when he thought he was going to scare you and he did.

He came up behind you, and wrapped his arm around your body causing you to yelp. He turned you around and noticed it was just your amazing boyfriend.

"Jordan, you scared me!" You pulled your headphones out of your ears.

"I'm sorry, I found out that you weren't being working today so I thought I'd come and see if you wanted to spend the day cuddling and watching movies?" He asked as he was starting to nibble on your neck.

"And a little of this too." He added. You giggled.

"I would love to do all of that. But I had essays to grade. And you have work." You said pushing him put of your neck.

"Okay fine." He groaned "But Sheriff called, told me that I have been working too hard and too much. He gave me the day off."

"Okay, but guess what? You have paperwork, remember?" He said teasingly. He nodded. "Yeah so you could do your paperwork while I grade the essays."

"Okay." He smiled happily at you. He bent down and connected his lips with yours. You smiled.