|AN|

Wow.

Thank you guys so much.

I managed to finish this in two weeks, how you may ask?

With hard work and determination.

LMAO THAT WAS CHEESY.

But for real, I stayed up late to write, got up early to write and ditched all my revision sessions.

Oops.

Maybe that was too far.

Oh well I was going to fail anyways. ;)

DONT HAVE THAT ATTITUDE TOWARDS EDUCATION IT IS VITAL.

Thank you for all the entertaining comments I've received, I don't reply often, but I read them all and some of you have the best sense of humour I've come across.

Anyways...

I really hope you enjoyed my story and I already have another Taehyung fan fiction called 'Insane' so make sure to check that out.;)

Would you like another fan fiction about another member? If so, who? And what about?

Also I hope you liked the little cheeky extra at the end. ;)
For real I was mentally, physically and emotionally dying while writing that.

PaSs Me ThE hOlY wAtEr CaUsE mY iNnOcEnCe HaS gOnE dOwN tHe DrAiN

Good bye for now! 💓

🌟STAR🌟

Also if you enjoy my writing, hit me up with a cheeky follow to get updated for more. *whispers* because this isn't my last book that's for sure.

Obviously, I'm not forcing you. Ya'll a free woman or man so you do what you.

So to whoever's reading this:
You're beautiful.
Be confident.
And smile.

💜

24/10/19 update.

Heyyyy! I've just released a BTS scenarios so if you're interested, you know what to do!

Love you x