15✖️He's always staring

"I WIN YOU PEASANT! HAHA WHOS BOSS NOW?" I screamed in victory, bragging to the sulking looser next to me.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. No one cares." Jungkook pouted, throwing a tantrum.

"If you didn't care you wouldn't be whining like thattttt..." I teased.

"Do you bully Taehyung like this?"

I froze and gave him a 'what the fuck are you on about' look.

"No? Thought not. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE FAVOURITES LIZZIE!"

"No Jungkook, for real, I have no clue what you're on about."

"You and Taehyung duh. You're both quite close, he's always staring at you."

"That's probably because he hates me. I don't blame him, I am meant to be against you all right now."

"No Lizzie I'm actually being serious. He wouldn't shut up about his day shopping with you. He kept spamming me with messages while you were changing. He had a really fun time."

"He did?"

"Yes, and it's not easy to make Taehyung give up his own bed. Especially to a girl with an intention to end us. He doesn't even buy me a lolly pop, let alone a Gucci shirt."

I couldn't help but giggle at his depressed state.   Me and Taehyung have been getting along these past few days.

Well.
As far as 'getting along with him' can go. Usually we're just sending nasty remarks to each other.

Breaking the sudden silence, I heard car doors slam and voices ramble on outside the main double doors. They're back.

I looked at my phone, they were gone for about an hour and a half. I wonder what they get up to if they don't kill for fun?

Apparently so anyways.

Expecting they would come in relieved that all their problems were sorted, I was very wrong. The doors smashed open, Suga and Hobi storming in, blood all over their matching grey shirts. The two were shortly followed by Taehyung who I noticed wasn't in a good state.

Jungkook realised straight away and made his way towards him. Tae however, stomped straight past, cracking his neck in anger. He also had blood stains everywhere, even on his face.

"They fucking stabbed him. FUCKING STABBED HIM." Taehyung screamed.

My heart dropped to the floor. Who?

Jungkook was quick to grab his arm to hold him in place. I could see Taehyungs eyes, they were filled with crystal tears of sadness but the majority was anger.

There was no need for the youngster to speak, he obviously knew the situation. I just stood there in shock.

Finally, shadows, gradually forming into three men were coming through the door.

Something was wrong.

Extremely wrong.

Jin and Namjoon (once again covered in blood)  limped inside holding up a weak and frail figure.

Jimin.

And his hand was holding a massive puddle of blood in his shirt.

He was stabbed.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

Hmmm

I wonder if feelings will begin to develop.

Anyways, I better pop off now. My eyes are burning because I'm struggling to keep them open and I don't want to fall asleep again like I did a few chapters before.

Another cringe joke be warned:

Did you know that french fries weren't first cooked in France...

THEY WERE COOKED IN GREASE
(As in the oil lol nvm I'll go now.)

Thanks for reading!

-Starrrr