42|END|✖️Give her some air

I collapsed on Taehyungs bed.

The bed I woke up in after being shot.

The bed I realised that the men I was dealing with wore the same 'dangerous' matching ring.

And now:

It's the bed I'm glad to be back in.

Everything was over.

Just like that.

No more psychotic boss wanting me dead.

It's over.

"Since I saved your life, can I sleep with you now?"
My attempted slumber was interrupted by a smirking Taehyung stood in the threshold, placing his body weight on the door frame.

I scoffed, rolling over to have my back face him.

His footsteps came closer to the bed, I felt a dip behind me; welcomed by a warm breath against my ear.

"Was that a yes or a no?" His deep voice practically compelled me to turn around. Taehyung was lying on his side, head propped up by his arm, displaying the infamous boxy smile.

I groaned as an answer, quickly adding:

"You saved me?"

I raised my eyebrows, trying to hold back my satisfied smile as I inspected his grin form into a pout.

"Um. Yes?"

"What about the others?" I continued to tease him.

"God, you were so much better when you were drugged up." Taehyung moaned, removing himself from the bed acting as if he was sulking.

I quickly grabbed his hand, causing him to spin around to face my relaxed figure on the bed.

"Thank you Tae." I tried to find the slight emotion he has beneath the cold, teasing attitude via his eyes.

Instead of walking out, Taehyung made his way to the bed again, placing himself next to me. He opened his arms, offering me to lay onto his chest in which I happily accepted. My eyes began to feel heavy whilst embraced in his comforting grip, his warm lips placed themselves on my forehead. Immediately replaced with a hand playing with my hair.

———

Stings were felt all over my body, causing my eyes to flutter open. Taehyung was leaning down, beside the bed rubbing cream onto my cuts. I was comforted by his sweet actions, smiling up to him.

"Morning." I stretched my arms above my head, releasing a satisfied moan.

"What the." He looked at me terrified. "I mean... I knew I was sexy but I didn't know I could give girls orgasms by rubbing cream on their skin." His terrified expression transformed into a smirk; wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up. I was stretching." I glared at his perverted personality.

"Look, do you want your cuts to get better or not?" He raised his eyebrows, looking into my eyes.

I just hummed in response, trying not to acknowledge the fact that he was now stroking my cheeks; massaging the cream into the scratch.

His hand remained on my cheek, thumb drawing circles around the mark. My eyes grew wide as his face gradually came closer to mine; resulting in his lips on mine. I refused to respond; allowing myself to tease him; however, it didn't work. Taehyung got onto the bed, positioning himself to hover over me. I was shocked by his actions, letting out a sight gasp which gave him full opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth. I had no choice but to kiss him back now.

I was taken to a different world, the feeling of his plump lips moving against mine was enough to kill all my worries. He deepened the kiss, transforming it into a full make out session. Our tongues continued to dance together, heat crawled all over me.

"Fucking hell Taehyung, I know you missed her, but at least give her air. And please shut the door next time."

We both pulled apart, trying to regain our normal breathing patterns. I saw Jae standing in the hall outside Taehyungs room, obviously here to check on me just like he said. I was extremely flustered; it's not everyday that you get caught making out by your own best friend.

"At least you're okay." He chuckled walking off again.

Tae looked at me, still hovering above my blushing body.

I couldn't help but laugh, in which he accompanied.

"You missed me huh?"

"Wouldn't anyone miss someone they love?"

THE END