4✖️Curiosity killed the cat

Rose wasn't working the late shift this evening. It was just me, myself and I.
Sat alone.

Everyone was having such comforting chats about life, pets, work and the usual. While I'm looking for Seoul's most notorious killers.

I can't help but feel a little jealous.

I sat down next to the table in the corner, which was currently empty. I waited with anticipation, gradually getting bored as the time went by.

'Maybe he won't come tonight.' I thought to myself.

I decided to wait a few more minutes, just scrolling through my phone. I decided to message Rose in the process.

Lizzie: You up?

Rose: I am now u demon. Found your Prince Charming yet?

Lizzie: Firstly, he's not my Prince Charming. I'm just curious about him. Secondly, no.

Rose: Oi oi

Lizzie: What...

Rose: Why u curious

Lizzie: He's Just mysterious, you know my curiosity gets me hard.

Rose: Your curiosity isn't the only thing getting hard around here

Lizzie: I SWEAR TO GOD MISS HORNY

Rose: Curiosity killed the cat

I was too engrossed in my jokes with Rose to even notice the cafe door open.

A familiar aroma attacked my nostrils causing my head to shoot up like a bolt of lightning.

There he was.

Hood up, hands in pocket. Heading to his 'usual' spot.

He wasn't alone either.

Just like Rose said.

His companion had his hood up too, blonde hair attempting to free itself from the grey sweaty hood.

They both sat down, not acknowledging anything around them.

Accept me.

Our eyes met while they were sitting down.

"Like what you see?" A recognisable, deep voice spoke. I kept eye contact, scanning his mouth which was forming into a smirk.

I snorted in response, looking back at my phone.

"Taehyung, it's probably because your hoodie has coffee spilt down it." The blonde giggled in a cute voice.

'So his name is Taehyung.' I recalled in my thoughts.

Then he paused, a disgusted expression formed on his face.

"Ew. Is that the same hoodie you wore last week. And you haven't washed it? You actual rat Taehyung!"

I chuckled while looking at my phone, listening into their pathetic antics; remembering what Rose also said about him being a rat.

"Seem to find that funny Lizzie?" Taehyung quizzed me.

My gaze automatically left my phone and met his.

He knew my name.

"You know my name." I replied calmly. He only replied with a smirk.

What a cocky ass hole.

"Of course, may I get to know you better?" Taehyung delivered a sly wink, making me squirm about.

Slimy.

His apprentice clearly didn't agree either.

"Tae, that sounds fucked up."

"Jimin. You knew what I meant." Taehyung snapped in response.

"So your names are Jimin and Taehyung?"

Both men nodded, scanning me like hawks.

"I've never seen you here before Lizzie. Why suddenly now?" Taehyung questioned me, smirking. I have to admit, both men were attractive; but each had a creepy personality about them.

"No reason in particular." I mumbled.

"Oh really?" He purred, leaning over his table, approaching the end of mine.
I leant forward, our faces inches away from each other.

"Yes really." I fired back, sticking my tongue out, watching him sit back in defeat.
"Now if you don't mind, I've got to go now. Nice meeting you Jimin and Taehyung." I concluded with sass, adding sarcasm.

Maybe they weren't as interesting as I thought.

EDITED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY