14✖️Yoshi vs Peach

We both rushed back into the building, welcomed by six other men tensed and angry.

Oh shit.

Something is about to go down.

Namjoon spoke straight away giving me no time to greet anyone, "Jungkook and Lizzie stay here. I don't know how long we'll be." He was in a stressed state, what's going on? All of them were just about to leave until the youngest protested:

"What? Why do I have to stay?"

Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance, growing impatient.

"Jungkook, we need someone to look after Lizzie. She still has a dodgy shoulder." Jin looked at me and had sympathy displayed all over his face.

Maybe these men do have feelings.

"And make sure she doesn't run away." Suga added, earning a glare from me.

Maybe not.

"Hello? We've got to go here!" Namjoon grew frustrated. The other men nodded in response and barged out of the door. I was only just able to get a glimpse of the guns hidden in their back pockets.

Both staring at the door, Jungkook turned to me, "Sooooo...what are we going to do?" He flashed a gummy smile. This boy is never down.

"I don't know, what do you usually do around here other than kill people?" I delivered a sly smirk.

Jungkook smacked his hand over his heart, acting offended. "How could you think of us that way? We're not bad people, how many times do we have to tell you?" He carried on with his childish antics, pretending to get shot. I get along with Jungkook because his mental capacity it like a five year old; just like me.

"However many times it takes for you to tell me everything." I folded my eyes quizzing him.

"You'll find that out eventually. Let's play video games!" He cheered with excitement. This lad is the male version of me.

I rolled my eyes once receiving the same answer that I get every time. This time however, I was able to shake it of due to the fact me and Jungkook were getting along very well and I didn't want to spoil that.

We both headed for the games room which was full of remotes and scratched disks from games they're no longer satisfied with. There were two black beanbags in front of the large television, we both placed ourselves down and got comfy. Jungkook began organising the game, it was a good classic game of Mario Kart.

Hell yes.

"Why was everyone so stressed earlier. What's going on?"

I was sorting out my remote and couldn't help but ask. Jungkook seemed so relaxed whereas the others looked as if they'd seen a ghost! My assumptions were wrong though; he tensed up triggered from my question.

"Let's not talk about that Lizzie." Jungkook mumbled, also fixing his remote.

I hummed in response, I've been here for roughly a week and me and Jungkook have developed the closest bond compared to the others. Let's not ruin that. I hate to admit but I do have a part of me that trusts him. His bunny smile just manipulates me into having emotions for him although it is scary how one moment he can be a baby and two seconds later he's looking rather attractive.

Just like all of them.

Why am I saying this?

"I DIBS PEACH!" A sudden shout disrupted my thoughts.

I laughed at our similar behaviour. "Well then, I'll play Yoshi. It's on!"

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

This chapter isn't very exciting but my main aim was to get Lizzie to build more of a relationship with other members other than just Taehyung.

Things are gonna get beefy soonnnnn.

*sips tea*

What do you call a depressed coffee?

lol wait for it

DEPRESSO

Lmao, send me to the nearest cliff and shove me off.

-Star ;)