26✖️Trigger let loose

There is no light at the end of the tunnel. Just darkness. Continuous darkness. Screams were heard left right and centre. This place was hell. Psychotic rumbles of laughter came from the room on my left, I lost all control of my legs, they were dragging me towards the source of the sound. The large black vault like door opened painfully slow; eventually revealing Taehyung.

It wasn't the usual happy or even annoying Tae. He was lifeless. Tied down to a chair, head held low with knots of rope digging into his wrists. He was locked down to a chair, a large spotlight was on him. Crimson droplets of blood trailed down every inch of his body.

"Taehyung!" I attempted to scream. Nothing came out, just air. My only resort was to make my way to him, quickly turning into a sprint. I never made it to him. Every foot I stepped on the ground was like a button, sending Taehyung further and further away. He can't see me, and he can't hear me.

Another man entered the room. His visuals were recognised in a blink of an eyelid. Mr Kim. Holding a...

Holding a gun?

Accompanied by a knife?

No.

Taehyung used his only energy to lift his frail head, struggling to speak with the weak voice that remains. Blood was pouring down his face, I couldn't look, my eyes were watering. "Please." Taehyungs voice was shaky, his pleading eyes shattered my heart.

"Please don't Boss!" I tried to scream again. Nothing came out. No one can see me.

The blade reached closer and closer to his face, Taehyung was crying in fear. My breathing was heavy, sweat racing out of my pores. It made contact with his skin, slicing into his bruised cheek. An ear piercing scream drowned out any other audible sound, I was crying. More than I ever had before.

Mr Kim lifted the gun, slowly heading towards Taehyungs temple.
No no no.
My sobs increased to the point I was wasting my breath screaming; no one could hear me anyway.

Bang.

I jerked up out of my nightmare. Panting heavily, I looked like I just jumped into a pool. I sat still for a couple of minutes trying to comprehend what my mind just showed me. The moonlight peeked through the small gap in the curtains, generously giving me a little light. Other than that, the room was pitch black.

I reached over to the bedside table, rushing to get some sort of liquid into my system. While I was at it, I pressed the home screen button on my phone revealing the current time. It was only 11:00pm. All of us decided to have an early night while we could; making sure we were refreshed for the busy day ahead. I was going to see Jae-Jin again, only as a new person. I've changed since I was taken. And now I get to see my best friend properly, knowing everything that he's been hiding from me.

My eyes burned with exhaustion, signalling for me to go back to sleep. I granted the wish, sliding back down into the cozy covers, trying to block my mind from reality. I have to admit, I was still shaky.

The whole nightmare replayed through my mind multiple times:

I dreamt about Taehyung. But him getting shot. Did that nightmare just expose my real feelings for him?

Darkness gradually swooped over me, capturing me once again into my mind.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

A little short but I'll make it up to you on the next chapter ;) hehe

Laters amigos

-Star