17✖️Last thread

Last night was rough. All I did was toss around every five minutes, over heating all night. God bless Taehyungs bed sheets, they're drowned in sweat.

All seven men were already downstairs, my hair was in a messy half bun and I was wearing black Adidas leggings with a plain black top. All of them turned their attention to me, a few smiling in the process.

"Morning Lizzie." Suga greeted me in the kindest way Suga could ever be.

"Morning."

I made my way to one of the sofas. There was luckily one available spot in between Jungkook and Hobi. Taehyung was sat one the one opposite, next to Suga and Jin. Jimins pale body remained in the same spot as the night before, Namjoon sat on the arm rest constantly checking if Jimin is alright.

There was a comfortable silence for a few minutes, all of them were recalling the previous nights events and of course, I had no idea.

"What exactly happened?" I broke the silence, I might be getting annoying asking all these questions all the time but you can't blame me.

All of them hesitated to answer me, clearly knowing that their answer will trigger me.

Namjoon gathered the courage to respond.
"It doesn't matter Li"—

A sudden wave of anger hit me. I knew it would be the same answer, my patience is on its last thread.

I broke, interrupting Namjoon.

"It does fucking matter! Don't you understand that?!"

All of them looked at me in shock, surprised that I was actually brave enough to shout at Seoul's most powerful group of killers.

"You're always saying that you don't trust me and I might run away because I don't trust you myself! Of course I fucking don't! You can't bloody blame me when I've been purposely shot and kidnapped and there's no explanation to it! I still consider running away you do realise that don't you?! You have given me no reason WHATSOEVER to trust you! All I fucking know about you is your personalities and for all I know, they could be fake! I have no backstory, nothing. NOTHING! Keeping this all from me isn't helping you either, it's giving me more temptation to get you arrested!"

Their eyes remained wide, I looked at Taehyung. He was incredibly shocked by my sudden burst of anger.

"And Taehyung, when we went shopping, the temptation to run was so fucking DIFFICULT to fight! So was last night when the doors were left wide open! And you know why I didn't run?  Because I still had a little patience left in me to give you a chance. That patience is fucking gone now!" I continued to shout.

I aggressively got up, only to be grabbed by Jungkook pulling me back down. I shot daggers into his eyes.

"What the fuck do you want. Get off me you psychopath." I snapped.

"Lizzie please calm down and listen." He gently assured, a slight whine in his voice occurred and he was definitely hurt by the term I used to describe him.

None of them were angry at me. They all understood the position I was in.

"Why the hell should I? It's just going to be the same shit answer it's been for the past WEEK." I raised my voice once again.

"Lizzie! Well explain! You need to calm down and listen though." Jin tried to relax the tension.

Jimin was surprisingly still asleep, his sweet face was scrunched up in blankets. I felt bad for him.

I looked at Jin again, eyebrows furrowed. His mysterious eyes showed me the universe.

His voice was just an audible whisper.

"Please."

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

Everything will be explained next chapter!

Yeettttt

Thanks for reading x

-Star