|EXTRA|Sexual⚠️

Warning:

If you want to keep your innocence, this part isn't for you.

You have been warned.

It won't be completely in full detail as I'm not comfortable doing that myself. But just enough to be warned about. ;)

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

One year later

Let's just say.

I'm not a star cook.

So when it comes to baking Taehyung a birthday cake, I'll need ten fire engines, ambulances and my hope and sanity.

But thankfully..

It turned out well.

At least that's what I thought.

The other members were currently out, last minute birthday shopping. They didn't forget, they're just lazy. To be honest, if Tae didn't force me to go out birthday shopping, I would have left it till last minute too.

Because that's the useless girlfriend I am.

I lit the candles cautiously, trying to avoid a house fire as much as possible. The door to our room creaked open as I walked in; hoping he would be asleep in the position I left him.

Well fuck.

He's awake.

His wavy silver hair draped over his eyes, only just allowing him to see his phone; although that no longer mattered because his attention was now on me.

He looked at the cake and his boxy smile covered two thirds of his face.

"Shit. Why are you awake."

"Morning to you too." His face dropped, turning into a smirk.

"You shouldn't be awake. Pretend you're asleep." I whispered to him.

Yes. One year on and the mental age still hasn't increased.

"Okay." He whispered. Shutting his eyes, allowing himself to play along with the situation.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I screamed, smiling brightly.

Taehyung played along, releasing the inner actor in him; acting as if I made him jump out of his dreams.

"THANK YOU!" He screamed back, smiling wide; sitting up on the bed in which I joined with the cake.

He blew out the candles I strategically placed on top; I suddenly noticed that he broke a birthday rule.

My eyes turned into a glare.
"Make a fucking wish." I threatened through my gritted teeth.

Once again, Taehyung played along, throwing his hands up in surrender. "Sorry birthday police." Finally shutting his eyes and making a wish.

He took the cake out of my hands and placed it on the nightstand, turning to me and grabbing my hips; positioning me to sit on his lap.

"I literally killed myself making that cake and you're not going to try it?" I folded my arms, pouting.

His eyes were full with lust and passion, I knew exactly what he was wanting and it damn well wasn't the cake.

"After this." He muttered, kissing my lips passionately, continuing to grip onto my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, responding straight away. We remained in this position for at least a minute until Tae began to feel impatient. He broke the kiss, lifting me up and lowering me again onto the bed to lay on my back whilst he hovered over me.

He grunted, connecting our lips once again. I allowed him to explore my mouth, occasionally battling with my tongue. His lips moved down to my jawline, trailing butterfly kisses upwards to my ear; finally placing them on my neck. I couldn't help but release a soft moan, feeling his smirk against my neck as he gently nipped at it.

This would sure leave a mark.

And if the boys see it.

I won't be able to leave this bloody room again without them teasing me. That's all they do these days.

He finished his artwork and pulled his shirt over his head, messing up the silver strands of hair that covered his eyes slightly. My hands trailed across his stomach, definitely noticing the results of Taehyungs workouts with Jungkook. He groaned at the feeling of my touch against him. I paused, taking my own shirt off, leaving me in my black bra.

It was only minutes later and we were already completely undressed, still connected by lips. His hands continuously stroked my thighs, up past my hips then back down again.

He broke the kiss, looking into my eyes asking for permission.

I loved this man.

So I can't say no.

I nodded my head, flashing a small smile.

"Maybe birthday wishes do come true."
His husky voice spoke right next to my ear, sparking the usual shivers from my head to toes. I only just understood what he meant.

He wished for this.

That horny mother—

His head was buried in the crook of my neck, sucking at my sensitive spots to distract me from the pain of him entering. Taehyung paused, allowing me to adjust and after a few whimpers (which were comforted by him kissing me) I pulled his hair gently; signalling him to carry on. There was no hesitation, but he did still remain slow, just so I could get used to it. His hips rolling into mine allowed the pain to turn into pleasure.

A morning I will definitely remember.

UNEDITED