8✖️Top class actors

I mentally tried to calm myself, attempting to not show my emotions to Hobi this time.

I lost all my trust I originally had for him, he's a killer and I guarantee the other six are too.

As if on cue, a tall man with silver hair and glasses stepped through the door. He realised I was awake and mobile, opening a large smile.

'Wow, they really are good actors.' I thought, also scanning the new mans fingers as he approached me. I managed to locate the matching ring.

"Lizzie. I am so, so, so sorry. I really hope you're feeling better." I straight away figured out that this was Namjoon.

What hurts me is that (so far) they all seem so friendly and approachable. But no. I can't fall for that, they're part of the most powerful mafia in Korea. I have to get my acting skills on now, I just need to act kind towards them.

I chuckled, "don't worry about it Namjoon, it was just an accident." I flashed a soft smile, assuring him I was okay.

I was physically.

Just not mentally.

Not when I'm surrounded by psychopaths.

And to my luck, the other five make their way through the double doors; I automatically make eye contact with Taehyung. Just like the others, he was dressed smartly in a black suit. Hobi was correct, he can look attractive when he wants to and he knows that.

"Wow, you look better than you did. When I first saw you, you looked like"—

"Jungkook. Just don't even bother." Taehyung spoke. I couldn't help but laugh.

A genuine laugh.

I can't though, not with these men.

All of them introduced themselves so I now have a rough idea on who's who. After a good few minutes talking, all of them left, bidding me goodbye.

They want to let me rest.

More like wait till I'm asleep then plan to kill me while I'm unconscious.

However, one man remained. I was about to question why, but I then realised.

I'm in his room.

"Yes this is my room, do you like it?"

I looked up; only to come face to face with Taehyung.

"Yeah, not going to lie, you did look homeless." I blurted out, I didn't actually mean to say that out loud.

He shifted over to the chair Hobi was sat in a couple seconds back. Reaching out his hand to touch my shoulder. I first flinched at his touch, but couldn't help melting under his hand.

"It's deep. Is it still hurting?" He asked, it looked like he had concern in his eyes; but I can't imagining that happening.

"Obviously. I was shot." I rolled my eyes.

"My room, I could easily kick you out if you're not happy." He smirked, winning the battle.

'Why wasn't he kicking me out? It's late, surely he would want his bed to sleep?'

My eyes felt heavier and heavier by the second, eventually forcing me to shut them.

I heard movement next to be, Taehyung was clearly leaving. His shoes clipped every time he had contact with the floor, until they stopped.

I opened one eye to see what he was doing. His tall figure stood in the doorway looking back at my weak position.

However a sudden dark glint formed in his eyes, burning straight through mine.

"It's a shame I know what you're doing Lizzie."

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

I actually fell asleep writing this chapter. I was challenging myself to finish it before bed but I woke up at 4 in the morning, tangled in my headphones with the story unfinished.

Oops.

Laterrrrrrr x

-Star