41✖️Typical love story

Shots were continuously aimed at the car, I watched Jungkook repeatedly turn around to check their distance in anger.

"They never give up do they?" Jin gritted his teeth.

My eyes widened at the sight of Jin and Jungkook winding the windows down and leaning half out of them. Guns aimed at the car behind us. I reached my hand into Taehyungs pocket and grabbed the gun inside, he furrowed his eyebrows at me as I handed him the weapon.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung knew he needed to fight, but wasn't sure he should remove me from his grip due to my condition. I nodded at him in response, gathering the strength to sit up.

He looked into my eyes, I smiled at him, pleading him to do what he's good at. Taehyung winded down the window, but before he began to assist his brothers, he turned around and pecked me on the lips.

I smiled brightly. A classic blush filling my scratched cheeks.
The shit these men have gone through for me is unbelievable.

I admired Taehyungs excited state as he attacked out of the window. The way their moods change from scarily frustrated men into little kids playing with nerf guns.

Suga was speeding through the empty streets, flashing me a smirk through the rear view mirror.

"I smashed their front window!" Jungkook squealed like a child, I couldn't help but chuckle, completely forgetting the pain that I was actually in. We were now out in a field, no clue about our surroundings but that didn't matter right now.

'I'm literally watching people get shot.'

I couldn't get the thought out of my head. Starting to feel as if I'm a bad person.

But then Bangtan ran through my mind.

It's just revenge.

I turned around, welcomed by a massive explosion. Their car was obliterated in seconds, I twisted my body with my eyes wide, everyone was confused.

"The fuck?" Jin asked.

Out of the blue, just like a prince on horseback, the second black Range Rover sport pulled out of an alley way, Jimin leaning out of the passenger window smiling wide.

"I FORGOT I HAD ANOTHER BOMB!" He screamed across the way to our car.

———

Everyone arrived at Jae-Jins house, exhausted and injured. I hugged Jae tight, everyone was checking over me, making sure I was okay.

My eyes changed focus onto the petit figure climbing out of the car.

"Rose?!"

She ran to me, hugging me tight and whispering in my ear:

"Curiosity killed the cat. But in this case, seriously fucking injured the cat."  I rolled my eyes, pulling away from her, returning my senses to the men around me.

"I'm guessing it's safe to go back to the old house?" Hobi clapped with excitement. Blood was all over his shirt, it reminded me of the top Tae had in his 'forbidden' wardrobe section.

"You'd better get back then. Rose is staying with me." Jae confirmed, analysing everyone's worn out states. The sun had only just broken over land, no one had slept in hours.

"Let's get you all back then and take care of the little sister."  Jin mothered us all, my heart was warmed by his last words.

'Little sister.'

They really think of me in that way.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around my waist, helping my current weakened balance.

"I'll pop around later, just to see if she's okay." Jae-jin didn't even ask, he's my best friend. He'll be seeing me no matter what.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

Hola amigos.

Almost at the end and it's only been two weeks. When I say I've worked hard, I really mean it. Thank you so much for 2k reads, it means so much to me.

Also if you can't tell I'm on an updating spree right now because it's Sunday and I want to relax.

This is my way of relaxing. 😎

See ya later alligator

-Star x