5✖️Weaker link

"It has been four days Lizzie. Four days! And you still haven't found anything?" Sirs voice rumbled through his office.

"Do you think this is some holiday time off to chill and do what you want? No!"

"Exactly boss. It's been four days." I began, calmly. "I have lots of time, I can't just find them and kill them in four days."

"Don't smart talk me Lizzie for god sake! Time is important! Do you realise that in four days, them men could have blown up this whole city?! WE-DON'T-HAVE-TIME!"

He had a fair point, I just lowered my head and allowed him to roast me to crisp.

— — —

Unknown POV

"She's the weaker link."

"Aim for her."

— — —

Lizzies POV

Today has been shit.

It's like my boss believes I can solve all world problems in four days.

Reality check, hunny.

That ain't happening.

I wondered aimlessly through the rough streets of Seoul. I'm finding myself down here more often now, no particular reason.

There was a gentle breeze, softly carrying my hair across my face. This was the first time today I actually felt at ease and calm.

Of course, my feeling of relaxation can't last forever. It was overcome by a chilling presence. I began to get paranoid, I was looking behind me every two seconds.

'You're just tired.' I attempt to assure myself.

A shimmering sight slowly took its form in front of me as I got closer to the location. It was a beautiful river, a small waterfall at the top end.

It was unreal, I couldn't help but recognise it.

Until I saw the bunch of memorial flowers placed up against a willow tree on the river bank.

This is where them two bodies were found.

The comforting sound of water eventually turned into an uncomfortable feeling of death and fear.

A sudden sound of cars racing, gradually came into hearing range. They're getting closer.

But that wasn't my main priority.

Gun shots.

I heard gunshots.

Until everything went black.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

EDITED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY

A/N

My apologies for the short chapter. Just trying to get everything together without going too fast.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. ;)

-Star