32✖️Asleep alone, awake together

The biting wind furiously brushed against my fragile skin. The whistling was painfully filling my ears.

But that wasn't the main concern.

Screams.

I heard screams.

But not just any scream.

Taehyung's scream.

My ears lead me to the source of the sound, eventually gathering Tae in sight. He was slouched against a rock, blood pouring down his face and onto his white shirt. He was crying.

Crying in pain.

Crying for help.

Crying for me.

"Lizzie."

I screamed his name, no reaction coming from him. He couldn't hear me or even see me. I tried again; even louder.

Nothing.

Strange; I recognise this situation.

Then approached Mr Kim, smiling like a lunatic. A gun in his hand, playing with the trigger.

Taehyung's begs increased, pleading my boss not to do anymore harm. Unfortunately failing in the process.

I was crying.

The gun was positioned closer to his head; Mr Kim's grip tightening on the trigger.

"TAEHYUNG!"

Bang.

I gasped for air, sitting up immediately; sweat droplets covered my entire body, accompanied by tears. It was dark outside, the only light was the vintage desk light beside the bed.

"Shhh...Calm down Lizzie, it's okay." I recognised a soft voice next to me shushing me. I turned to see Taehyung, relieved that it was just another nightmare.

Taehyung was stroking my back, letting his other free hand to travel down to my lap, gripping ahold of my shaking one. His thumb traced my palm, this man sure knows how to calm me down.

"Did- did I wake you?" I stuttered, still recovering.

"You screamed my name, of course you woke me. But it's fine, as long as you're okay now." He replied honestly, continuing to rub my back. He stopped tracing my hand and placed it on my forehead; his expression suddenly became concerned.

"You're boiling."

"I'm fine." I assured him.

He took none of it, giving me the 'stop lying' look.

I'm glad he never asked about the dream, it's embarrassing enough that I shouted his name; I don't need to explain how stressed I get over this man.

"Thank you." I whispered to him, laying onto his lap while he continued holding me.

It turns out I am sharing the bed with the one and only Kim Taehyung. But I couldn't care less about anything else right now, I just needed to calm down and go to sleep; even if he's here with me or not.

Taehyung didn't reply, instead he shuffled about to make me comfortable on him. My head was rested on his chest while he wrapped his arms around my body, signalling that I'm safe.

My eye lids began to weigh more, losing consciousness once again.

———

The sun blinded me, even through my eyelids. The world around me all came back to reality, today was the Masquerade Ball.

I was nervous, don't get me wrong, but my focus was mainly on the masculine arms securing me down to a toned chest. The memorable aroma of mint lingered. I quietly chuckled to myself; laughing at my actions yesterday and how I refused to share the bed with him.

Now look at me.

Entangled in his arms.

And you know what?

I enjoyed it.

Despite the fact the event that got me into this position wasn't the ideal cause I'd like, I cherished every moment.

Taehyung was still asleep, his angelic features stood out. The concern he had for me last night softens my heart, he had the ability to calm me down. In fact, I felt guilty for disturbing him.

My stomach growled, demanding for food. Mentally facepalming at how loud I can actually be.

Trying my hardest to not wake him up, I had to untie myself from Taehyung's grip, sliding out of the bed and making my way downstairs.

I was kindly greeted by the other men, minus Suga and Hobi; obviously still in bed. It was ten in the morning, to them that's extremely early. I quickly replied, rushing to the kitchen to get out of Jimin's sight; worried that he would remember last evening.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Taehyung kissed Lizzie." He clapped childishly with excitement, the others widening their mouths. They all looked behind me, I turned to see what they were all so interested in. There stood Taehyung himself, I had clearly woken him up accidentally.

His eyes met mine.

I felt flustered, I didn't know how to talk to him after last night. It just seemed so difficult. Instead, I gave him a shy smile rather than speaking, in which he returned.

"Jimin, leave them alone. They can do whatever they like." Namjoon calmly commanded, earning a thank you from us both.

I didn't want them to see my blushing cheeks, so I speedily made my way out of the living room into the kitchen.

Not speedy enough.

"Except get her pregnant. Not now anyways, save that till later." Jimin fought against Namjoon, attempting to act innocent but this little shit knew exactly what he was doing.

Taehyung practically choked while sitting down, glaring at Jimin; he was definitely uncomfortable.

Of course; Jungkook just had to make the situation even more awkward.

"I'm not surprised they kissed. And it might be too late Jimin, It would shock me if they haven't already fuc"—

"JUNGKOOK!" I shouted, shutting the Maknae up instantly.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

Hello!

I hope you're doing well.

Anyways, this chapter was so fun to write; Jimin just cracks me up every time. If I met Jimin personally, I believe this is what he would be like: serious and scary when angry but a little cutie at the same time.
And especially acting innocent but is clearly the dirtiest in the group...

I would also like to say thank you to the readers who have stuck with me till now. I'm still struggling to believe that people are actually enjoying my story. I never expected getting this many at all. 🙃

I hope you enjoyed!

Good morning/Good night!

-Star <3