40✖️The great escape

The wall to my left crumbled as a massive bang appeared from the other side. Dust and debris was landing on the ground containing the men that were just torturing me.

The impact of the explosion made my body feel even weaker than it did before which I thought was impossible. I began drifting away again, leaning my head forward allowing my hair to cover my face.

"What the fuck." I only managed to work out the words spoken. Mr Kims workers were just as confused as I was.

A screeching alarm started to go off. Repeatedly ringing in my head; bringing me back to my senses.

Suddenly, gunshots were heard all around me, followed by shouting and screaming. I was startled, but unable to register everything going on around me.

I felt a pair of warm hands untie the ropes, gripping my hands together behind the chair. I flinched in fear, my head remained down with my eyes shut but I managed to release a slight cry in fear.

The owner of the hands made their to my front, shushing me; trying their hardest to calm me down. A strong aroma hit my nose, mint. That's when it hit me.

"Tae." My voice cracked.

He lifted my face with his fingers, I forced my eyes open to meet his frustrated dark ones.

"Fucking ass holes." He aggressively snapped, gently running his fingers over my newly made cuts then removing me from the chair.

"Take Lizzie and run!" I recognised Suga's voice over the gunshots, only just viewing a man holding another in a head lock, held at gun point. I knew straight away that this resembled Suga.

Taehyung softly, yet quickly picked me up still keeping his grip on the gun for protection. He made his way out of the clustered room, shooting anyone that got in his way.

I wasn't in my perfect state.

But I was well enough to notice that he's experienced with guns; making everything look so easy.

Screaming workers ran around, collecting any important property of theirs and evacuating.

We reached the cars, Taehyung laying me down across the back seat, shutting the car doors behind him. He practically shoved a bottle of water down my throat, hoping that it'll help me regain my strength. I gathered the force to receive perfect eyesight.

The car doors smashed open again, Suga clambering into the drivers seat, paired with Jin next to him and Jungkook next to me and Tae.

"Shit, put your foot on it!" Jin yelled looking out of the window at the oncoming men with knives and guns. Loud clashes were heard against the car as Suga accelerated, obviously the sound of gunshots.

Taehyung adjusted my position, my head was on his lap, legs stretched across the back seat ending on Jungkooks lap. He stroked my hair, scanning all the cuts on my skin.

"Thank you." I managed to speak. Gradually regaining strength as time passed.

Jin turned around from the passenger seat, bruises covered his face but that didn't stop him from smiling at me. He reached over, passing a cream over to Taehyung, "put this on her cuts, it will help them close up and heal faster."

Taehyung did what he said, squeezing some of the cream out on his fingertips and began tracing the slits in my skin. I jumped slightly, not realising it would hurt so bad.

"Sorry." He mumbled, giving me a sympathetic look.

"Kook, can you please put some on her legs too?" Taehyung passed the bottle over to the beaten Maknae.

"Sure. Sorry Lizzie." He sweetly apologised, feeling bad for the pain he's putting me through straight after the torture I suffered.

I moved my head, I was now looking directly up at Taehyung. His features were covered with bruises, swollen lip and bags under his eyes. He placed one of his fingers on my lower lip, running across it softly; then cupping my cheeks. I relaxed due to his touch, moving my hand onto his cupped one.

We were disturbed by a loud clash behind us, one of the tires had blown.

"Shit. They're on our tail."

UNEDITED