12✖️ Bitter sweet

I take back what I said yesterday.

My respect for Taehyung has gone down the drain.

Yesterday was a lot to take in. In fact, I'm still recovering. My solution was to sleep, practically my problem solver for everything.

The sun was shining through the silver curtains of Taehyungs bedroom, quickly heating up my body.

Yes.
I'm still staying in his room.

Taehyung sleeps downstairs, quite the gentleman when you think about it.

Oh hunny.
Once again.
Don't be fooled.

I was gradually waking up from my slumber in my own time only to suffer severe shock when a glass of ice cold water poured all over my face. My hair transformed into a straggly, tangled mess as I jerked up my head to see the culprit.

"I thought you needed a shower." Taehyung stood next to his own bed, holding an empty glass. His signature smirk crawled up onto his face.

Oh lord.
Please bring yesterday's Taehyung back.

"Excuse me?" I spoke with a disgusted tone.

Come to think of it, I haven't showered since I was held captive here. I felt gross and the only way my shoulder will heal is to clean it. I grabbed my own glass of water from the bedside and did question throwing it at him. But I drank it instead.

"Hurry up and shower, I'm taking you shopping."

I choked on my water. Did I just hear that correctly?

"What?" My voice had an amused tone.

"Well you have no clothes, you can't just live in them. And you're not escaping in the process." He looked me up and down, not impressed by my outfit. I was wearing a navy, oversized shirt with leggings.

"Or you could just let me go and I can go home?" I smirked, folding my arms over my chest.

"Or how about not?" Taehyung displayed his sly smile. I pouted.

"For god sake. Are you keeping me for life?" I was genuinely serious with this question but I let it out with a sarcastic tone.

"Only until we get revenge." And with that, he walked out. Wow. Can't they just tell me what they mean already?!

I made my way to the en-suite, it was covered in white tiles with a fancy bath stood in the corner. But I was more interested in the shower, it was hella nice.

But then I thought, if these clothes smell and I have no others...

What the hell do I wear shopping?

UNEDITED