24✖️Armed and ready

Me and Taehyung had eventually made our separate ways, finding other things to do. I was sat in the living room. I managed to find a spot that allows me to have connection, my first action was to message Rose; I ignored all the calls from boss. There's no way I want contact with him ever again.

I've realised that I can't trust everything Bangtan say, but I truly believe them on this. I can see it happening, Mr Kim has always had some odd aura about him I could never grasp ahold of.

I went onto my contacts and found Rose I was welcomed by all the missed messages and calls. I felt so guilty.

Rose💓

Five missed calls
9 Unopened messages

Rose: Hey are you coming to the cafe tonight? I'm working again :(

Rose: Lizzieeeeeee

Rose: Where'd u go bro

Rose: Are you with mysterious hooded boy?

Rose: for real Lizzie wru I'm worried

Rose: I spoke to your boss, he's fuming with you

Rose: Lizzie please answer I'm genuinely scared. Is everything okay? Xx

Rose: Never mind, Jae-Jin told me everything, I hope you're okay and I understand you'll probably have no signal. Xx

Rose: Hope to see you soon. Xx

I continuously kept re reading the messages, she's such a sweetheart. I began to type back:

Lizzie: I'm so sorry, I've finally found a spot with signal xx thanks for the concern, I'm perfectly fine

Rose responded straight away, as if she was sat waiting for days just for a reply.

Rose: Thank god! They better be taking care of you xx

Lizzie: yes yes don't worry xx

Rose: I know you won't be able to talk for long so please stay safe, take care Lizzie love youuuuu :Dxx

Lizzie: will do, stop stressing x love youuuuuu xx :D

My smile invaded three quarters of my face, Rose is another person that's put an effort in taking care of me. I really appreciate it.

Abruptly, Suga and Taehyung walked into the living room too. We were all in there, just sat together all entertained by completely different things. I read their faces like a magazine, something was up and I was dreading to find out. When something's wrong with the Bangtan boys...

There's seriously something wrong.

I swallowed a hard gulp, watching Taehyungs worried expression as he sat down on the sofa next to me. Suga remained standing, in the centre of attention; all of us stared at him in anticipation.

"I have a missed call from unknown." Suga trailed of, passing his phone to Jin. An unknown call isn't dramatic but in our case when people want us dead...

It's a big fucking deal.

Jin squinted, reading the phone number on the screen.

"No clue. Lizzie? Maybe you might recognise it?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, why on earth would I recognise it. Either way, it was worth a try. Suga handed me his phone and I recalled the number in my head straight away. My eyes opened wide as my mouth hung open.

"That's Mr Kim's number."

Suga snatched his phone back in anger. "What the hell does that shit head want now?"

"Play it on speaker." Jimin commanded.

The recording began to play. A deep and intimidating voice came out from the other side, he sounded so pissed off.

"Well done boys. You've dug yourself a bigger hole." He snarled.
"As for Lizzie, you'll be dead as quick as you know it. Another killing I can blame on you lads. It was lovely seeing you all at the beach having fun. That was a dumb thing to do when you're wanted all over Seoul, I'll tell you what, Taehyung and Lizzie are close. What would happen if one of you died huh? Or any other member dying? It's been a while Bangtan but I'm more than happy to release your identities to the police if Lizzie isn't back by the end of this week."

There was a pause, my heart was pumping out of my chest. What a vile man. My struggling heart then stopped and sank when I memorised the time at the beach.

The man that was watching us.

That was my boss.

"Nice house by the way."

UNEDITED