27✖️His lips

For the second time tonight, I was disturbed from my dream land. Only this time, I sensed it was a lot more important.

Someone was violently shaking me, trying their hardest to snap me back into reality. I groaned, trying to slap them away.

"Lizzie, get up now, we need to leave!" A loud shout rung through my head, it was Jungkook. I quickly gained consciousness, becoming face to face with the Maknae. "What's going on?" My voice sounded like a man, it was croaky and rough.

There was visible fear in his eyes.

A loud bang that resembled a gun shot filled my ears, it gave me serious chills. The sound was just too similar to the one in my nightmare.

Jungkook grabbed my arm, yanking me up and running out of the room with me. My question was never answered but I gathered this situation wasn't something I should appreciate.

The continuous sound of gunshot radiated my ears, Jungkook gradually picking up his pace. We met a wide eyed Hobi, fully armed with a gun. He whisper yelled loud enough for us and us only to hear.

"The cars are in the back. We need to get through the passage to get to it. Take Lizzie and wait in the car with the engine ready, we'll be out once we fight them off."

He was in serious mode, so was Jungkook. All the softness left them, this was the dangerous side. The side no one wants to mess with.

Jungkook nodded, grabbing me and leaving Hobi to fight. My heart was racing as I heard aggressive shouting and gun shots down stairs. I didn't care who exactly was causing this, I just wanted to know if everyone is okay.

The journey to this so called 'passage' took forever; we were constantly turning corners. I didn't realise how big this house actually was.

"Last corner." Jungkook huffed, out of breath.

We quickly turned the corner, running straight into a large figure dressed in black with a mask on, hiding his identity. I couldn't help but let out a loud gasp in fear. Jungkook whipped out a small (yet handy) gun, aiming at the man, who was aiming back.

I was shoved behind Jungkooks back, only to realise that the man protecting me was actually Taehyung. He stood next to Jk, gun pointed in one hand and the other was holding me behind him. Both of them managed to shoot the intruder, knowing there were several more to come.

Jungkook hurriedly turned to us, out of breath. "Take Lizzie to the passage, we'll meet you there." And with that, he ran off.

Taehyung didn't need to be asked twice, gently yet quickly grabbed ahold of my shaky hands, leading me a little further to the passage. There were gunshots everywhere. However, some began to sound a lot closer than anticipated. We both looked behind us in worry, speeding up to the maximum.

Taehyung finally reached a door with an old fashioned lock guarding it. He hurriedly rummaged down his shirt to find the necklace currently hanging around his neck. Once he found it, he pulled it extremely hard to snap it into two.

The golden chain had a rustic key hanging from it, he used the key to desperately open the door revealing a claustrophobic room. The door slammed behind us once we clambered in, Tae locking it.

We were both panting, I only managed to get out:

"What... about the..others?"

Taehyung got down from his knees and sat crossed legged, just like me. This room was tiny, there was no chance of us standing in here.

"We all have a key, they're just... fighting them right now." His voice was shaky and out of breath; similar to mine.

This was the first time it wasn't necessary to ask who 'they' were. I already knew that he was on about the secret men my boss has.

We were eventually catching our breaths back.

I was surprised but comforted by Taehyungs sudden actions, he held my shoulders, pulling me close to him. His chocolate eyes analysed my shaky state checking for any signs of injury.

"You're not hurt are you?"

I shook my head, although I wasn't physically hurt, I was mentally. I couldn't help control the tears that formed in my eyes in which Tae noticed straight away, he grabbed my hands and placed them on his crossed lap, siting opposite me.

"Shh, calm down. It's okay." His thumbs traced circles on my skin which was extremely calming. Then again, so was his voice. It was deep and loving, obviously showing concern.

"I'm so sorry." Was all I was able to get out, the tears building up fast. This was my fault. They're out fighting for me while I'm just sat here like the useless member in a school project.

"Lizzie."

I hummed in response, looking down at his lap; enjoying the warmth coming from his hands.

"Lizzie look at me." He took one of his hands away, leaving the other to remain in the same location. His current spare hand went under my chin, lifting it up gently. My head came up to meet his, my teary eyes met his worried ones.

"There is no need to be sorry."

Taehyung tried to assure me that none of this is due to me. I've always been one to blame myself, it's difficult getting out of the habit.

"Tae, all of this is happening because of me. All of this"—

The unexpected happened.

Taehyung pulled my head into his, landing his soft lips on mine. He cupped my face gently, stroking his fingers across my jaw. I didn't hesitate on kissing him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Our lips moulded together perfectly, moving in sync. I just wanted to stay in this position forever, but we both pulled apart hearing the click of the door unlocking.

I heard voices outside of the door, relaxing when I realised it was the other six men.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

Thoughts on the kiss? ;))))

Have a great weekend!

-Star