23✖️Safe in your arms

The whole journey back was eventful; I found out so much about just one person I don't think my brain can handle much more. All that's needed now is time to let that settle in I just need to relax.

That's not possible in this world however. During the way home I felt as if we were being followed, I'm just an anxious person, always overthinking situations. Every time I checked no one was there, my mind doesn't relax, it stresses out at every single thing.

Once entering the house, each and every one of us (but Suga and Jimin) went straight to the showers to clean up. I couldn't stop thinking of Taehyung, I felt so bad. No wonder he occasionally has no emotion and is cold; I don't blame him whatsoever after what he's been through.

———

I was sat crossed legged on Tae's bed, trying to get connection on my phone. Surprisingly, I didn't want to call anyone for help, who do I even call anyway? This is the first time in my life I felt like people actually care for me. It would be nice to message friends though who will most likely have no idea where I am. Except Jae-Jin of course.

I was too engrossed in my phone to notice the door creeping open revealing a clean Taehyung. He was wearing his usual 'lazy wear' outfit: black jogging bottoms and a black hoodie.

I felt a dip in the bed next to me attracting my attention towards the man next to me. His silver hair (this is the Taehyung I imagine in this story, in your case, he can have different hair if you want him from a different era.) was damp, sometimes sticking to his forehead.

I teased him and didn't acknowledge him sat there so he just stared at me analysing every action. I slightly made him jump, unexpectedly blurting out:

"You can have your room back if you wish."

A manipulative smirk appeared, tugging on his upper lips.

"I thought I'd join you?"

His eyebrows wiggled up and down, giving me the hint. I sent him a disgusted face, not impressed by his words.

"Ew no. You're either sleeping downstairs or I'll sleep down there."

Taehyung played along, placing his hand over his heart acting hurt by my choice of words. Assuming 'ew' meant he was disgusting, he fake cried too. I rolled my eyes and gently slapped his knee.

"What did you want anyways?" I frowned; truthfully, I was worried that he was planning something to wind me up. That thought was shoved to the back of my mind the moment I saw his face. The smile had disappeared and the 'no emotion' expression returned.

"You."

That wasn't the answer I was expecting to hear, I felt slightly flustered but I'll never let Taehyung see that. I didn't say anything, just gave him a confused look.

"About you and your past. You know about me. Let me get to know you?" He politely asked with caution, my past is something that I've always kept quiet about.

"Well what do you want to know?" I asked as if I was in an interview.

"...family?" It was clear Taehyung was trying his hardest not to sound nosey.

"I wasn't really close to any of them to be honest. My mum left when I was five and my dad was so depressed he quit his job leaving us with no money. His last resort was to join a gang, now one of the biggest in Britain. Dad always assured me, saying once he got the money he would leave, he never did. It was addictive for him. Being apart of this culture created a monster, he's just down right nasty these days. So once I turned eighteen, I left as quick as possible. Trained as an agent for years and now I'm here." I finished, afraid I uninterested him.

That was not the case, Taehyung was so interested in my past. While I was talking I'd constantly make eye contact, not just ordinary contact. It had emotion and trust in it, I've never felt that before.

"I guess I've never really had a proper family. You guys are the first people that actually show care towards me." I added. This wasn't a lie at all. These men were very special, I can't wait to get to know them more.

Taehyung sat in awe, soon pulling me into a hug.

My heart skipped a beat when my head came in contact with the crook of his neck, resting it on his shoulder. He was so gentle, slightly holding his head a tiny bit above my own shoulder which was still in recovery. Taehyung slowly moved his hand to my back, rubbing up and down allowing me to melt into the contact.

I saw Jungkook in the door way, Taehyung couldn't due to his back facing away.

He smirked and bounced his eye brows, also putting his thumbs up. I gave him the middle finger quietly gesturing for him to leaves. Thank god he did what he was told because that was bloody awkward.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

Taezie is in the club again. What do you think?

Just an addition note because I haven't mentioned it before but their ages in this story:

Lizzie: 21
Jungkook: 21
Taehyung:23
Jimin: 23
Namjoon: 25
Hobi: 25
Suga:26
Jin:26
Mr Kim: 46

They're not accurate to their real ages!

It's been four days since I started writing this now and I'm shocked at the comments I'm getting. Y'all crack me up sometimes.

My aim in writing this book was to entertain me and take me away from reality. I didn't realise it would amuse others too. :D

Thank you so much for reading.

Toodle pip

-Star