30✖️Dress to seduce

Picking out a dress is a lot harder than anticipated. So many styles, colours and lengths I can't decide. Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon weren't helping either; choice was easy for them, just simple black suits.

All three would approve to every single dress I modelled, some of them were disgusting, I don't even know why I decided try them on in the first place.

"How about this one?"

"Ew, oh my god Jimin. No."

Jimin held up a sequin green, short dress. It was quite disturbing if I do say so myself.

"Try this one Lizzie." Namjoon headed towards me, in possession of a folded pile of navy cloth. There was no way I could reject because I couldn't see anything but the colour.

Navy is pretty.

The three musketeers patiently waited outside the changing room door, curious about this next dress.

The dress was shoulder less, perfectly fitting around my torso while flowing out past my hips. It was long, the bottom reached the floor. There was a slit in the side, revealing my left leg. The dress had elegance, yet it was a little cheeky; displaying slight cleavage. Not too much.

It was beautiful.

But classy.

"Have you finished eye fucking your self yet?" I heard Taehyung on the other side becoming impatient. I slowly opened the door, stepping out in front of the men.

"What even is there to eye fuck?" I rolled my eyes along with my delayed response.

Their eyes were wide, looking me up and down. Jimin shuffled in his seat uncomfortably; I swear I saw a tiny blush on Namjoon's face.

"A lot."

Jimin mumbled, still eyeing me up.

Taehyung removed his gaze from me and glared at Jimin. I questioned to myself:

'What was that for?'

"I have the mask in the changing room if you want to see that too?" I awkwardly pointed backwards, trying to loosen up the atmosphere.

"Go ahead." Taehyung responded in his classic deep and husky voice, clearly affected by the dress I was wearing.

I placed the mask on the appropriate location on my face, adjusting it so I could see perfectly through the eye gaps. The mask was just silver jewels, accompanied by a pastel pink rim around the outside. In my opinion, navy and certain shades of light pink complement each other well. The paired shoes were pastel pink too, large but thin heals parting the contact my foot originally had with the floor.

I made my way out of the door again, Taehyung looked up immediately; biting his lip in the process.

"So... is this okay?" I nervously asked, none of them actually said their opinions; they only displayed their emotions but I still wasn't so sure.

"Bloody hell Lizzie, you're going to distract us all." Tae groaned, gritting his teeth. Making his way to me, adjusting my mask.

His face was purposely close to mine, to the point his breath was dancing with mine. He leaned into my ear, teeth gently brushing the lobe.

"I'm buying you this." He confirmed with no hesitation whatsoever. Jimin and Namjoon were still watching, bewildered.

"Need help taking it off?" Taehyung smirked, I rolled my eyes in return, although not surprised by his pervert self.

Jimin took the words straight out of my mouth,

"Ew Tae you pervert!"

I couldn't help but chuckle at his sudden outburst, making my way back in the changing room to get dressed.

Well then.

I'm guessing that went down well?

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

I'm so sorry I feel like this chapter is terrible. I fell asleep again while writing it because I was literally half asleep.

Thank you for reading.

-Star