1✖️Death wish

South Korea.

Having a job at an agency like mine is tough; my boss is constantly forcing me to move from country to country to deal with his chosen suspects. They're usually your basic mafia criminals that every rebellious child inspires to be. I'm not complaining. Living in the U.K. with my Dad was hard work; growing up surrounded by gangs, I am known to show aggression. I've never exactly had parents who were able to show that much love, therefore, I never felt I could love; I thought wrong. I was suggesting to leave my current job in the past and follow my heart and do something with children as I've always been interested in showing a child affection that I never received at that certain time in my life. Every mission became repetitive- just like your basic crime documentary.

This new mission is 'different'.

God knows what my boss meant by that.

Seoul is known for its high criminal records. The second I landed in the airport, news reports were scattered around every square metre informing the local civilians of the most recent brawl. Luckily, Seoul wasn't a location I was planning to remain in for long. My original plan was to complete this important task and leave immediately.

Or so I thought.

———

I arrived at my new agency base, typing in the pin to access the entrance. The building was glass, protected by multiple armed men at the doors- it was one of the most targeted locations in South Korea; the security needed to be increased.

The large, glass double doors opened in front of my eyes, revealing my temporary work place. It was incredibly busy, they're all obviously working on the most recent crime.

"Lizzieeeee!" A familiar voice greeted me. Jae-jin, my 'partner in crime' for several years approached me.
We've travelled every where together, grown up together and even lived together at one point. Let's just say that was eventful.

He enclosed me into a tight hug.
If you didn't know our backstory, you would assume we're dating.

"I missed you." He chimed again, resting his head on my shoulder while squeezing the breath out of me.

"I. Literally. Saw. You. Yesterday" I managed to speak while gasping for air. "Now. If. You. Don't. Mind. You're. Suffocating. Me. You. Inconsiderate. Llama."

Yes. We have the mental capacity of five year olds.

Childish roasts are part of our friendship religion.

"At least I'm a Llama, everyone loves llamas." He smirked, knowing he was right.
I sighed in defeat, lowering my head. Only to jerk it up straight again when I heard my name being called.

"Ah, Lizzie. We have a meeting in five minutes. Please bring a notebook, I have a bunch of information about your mission; you will definitely need to write it down." My boss strolled over to me. He always has a dark glint in his eyes, I never trust him. There's always been a dark atmosphere around him, but it's developed a lot since the company moved to Korea.

I nodded in response, waving at Jae-jin, signalling that I'm leaving.

With my arms gripping onto my notepad, I entered the meeting room. It was just a plain, dark room with oak walls. Just a singular desk stood in the middle; accompanied by two wooden chairs sitting either side.

Boss entered behind me, locking the door as he did so.

"Sit down Lizzie, we have a lot to talk about."

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

(Just a lil update from future star, this book is my first book. I rushed it and it's not the best quality. Personally I find it cringe, and my vocabulary has improved so much from this point.)

STARTED: 17/6/19
ENDED:30/6/19

EDITED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.

My first story.
Lmao.

I'm not the most serious person in the world so if you don't get my sense of humour I don't blame you. It's rare people do.

-Star

|HIGHEST RANKINGS|

#1 in Tae
#1 in Suga
#1 in Random
#10 in BTS
#10 in Bangtansonyeondan
#8 in Taehyung
#12 in Jungkook
#4 in Agent
#6 in Bangtan
#9 in Namjoon