35✖️Reunited

"What?" My eyes widened in horror. On minute, they're moaning at me for being 'distracting' and now they're asking for it.

Make your mind up boys.

Taehyung clearly agreed with me, against Hobi's one hour plan.

"I don't know what you mean hyung but if it includes Lizzie I'm not accepting it." His arm was wrapped around the bottom of my back, starting to rub it up and down in comfort.

I smiled to myself, he wanted to keep me safe, of course I'm going to grin.

"Tae, it's our only choice. Namjoon messaged me, there's a basement in this mansion. If Lizzie distracts the crowd, we'll be able to lure Mr Kim and his men down there."

"And once we're down there?"

"We fight."

Hobi seemed positive that his plan would become accomplished.

"It just seems so easy though. Besides, how do  we take him down; he'll know what we're up to." Taehyung questioned, tilting his head. I nodded in agreement.

"Lizzie will distract the crowd, getting them hyped and then we'll swap her with Jae-Jin. Lizzie will then come down with us and Mr Kim." He confirmed.

"That doesn't sound"—

"I'll do it." I secured, interrupting Tae's protests.

Hobi suddenly turned all giddy again, breaking out his joyous smile:

"That's our girl! I'll just explain to the others and then we'll meet you at the bar in ten minutes." He skipped off, on his way to find the rest of Bangtan.

Taehyung turned to me with a concerned look spread across his face.

"Look, Lizzie I don't think"—

I shushed him, cupping his face; he relaxed into my touch, staring deep into my eyes. Worry invaded every part of them.

I pecked his lips (which was quite difficult with the Masquerade masks) in which he responded with grabbing my face and deepening the kiss. Passion increased as his lips melted onto mine.

"Tae, not now." I managed to release my muffled voice. I pulled away earning a pout from him. All I wanted to do was relax into his embrace but not while my bosses men are somewhere around here in disguise.

"I'm sorry, just not right now. I'm too nervous." I admitted, his pout softened once realising my feelings.

"Don't worry, this will be solved before you know it." Taehyung gifted me with a soft smile but I could easily read his concern behind the mask.

"Hold on, I need the toilet." I blushed, looking down.

"I'll be at the bar." He spoke swiftly, smirking at my common flustered face; eventually strolling towards the drinks location.

I watched his lean figure force itself through the crowd, that man...

Has my heart.

The cluster of people was hard to battle; transforming a simple trip to the toilet, into a hike. Finally, the toilets were just around the corner.

———

Once finished, I made my way out of the toilets. Quickly checking my appearance in the mirror, still managing to look the same as I did when we left.

I opened the female bathroom doors, only to be welcomed by a man standing an inch away from my face. What made him stand out was the cold, naked face without a mask; unrecognisable. I jumped slightly, supported by two hands which snaked around my waist and spun me around. My back was facing his chest, giving him all availability to talk into my ear; in which he did.

His voice was emotionless, manipulative yet charming. Psychotic.

"Hello beautiful."

I tried to escape, only gaining a tighter grip.

"I think your boss is waiting. He might be a bit mad too."

I could feel his smirk burn into my skin as those sly words were spoken; expressing the word 'a bit' clearly meaning he wants me dead.

"It's not been an hour." I gritted through my teeth.

"Oh hunny, that doesn't mean we didn't want you before. That was only the maximum time given."

A sharp pinch was felt in my left arm, tingles travelled through, up to my face. I could feel my body muscles gradually shutting down one by as if I was sinking through the floor.

Black.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

There we goooo the beginning of the juicy parts. ;)

So if any of you have had anaesthetic, my last part was what I experienced from the moment it was injected through my cannula to the second I was knocked out. It's quite a nice feeling ngl.

Can anyone relate or am I being abnormal?

Anyways, it's Friday and I hope you have a good weekend. I'm not looking forward to Saturday because the temperature where I live is HOTTTTTT.

For some it's nothing but I'm British sweetie, I'm not used to this.

So tomorrow I'll be casually dying in front of 50 fans because I HATE HEAT!

Enough ranting...

Thank you for reading and the continuous support. Even now I'm not updating every day.

-Star