38✖️Sweet but psycho

My breathing was unsteady; hitching every ten seconds. The tight ropes currently laced around my hands were digging in, surely leaving dents. My eyes only just managed to force themselves open allowing me to take in my unrecognisable surroundings.

A muddy marked cream wall stood before me, inches away from my pale, blood printed legs. I had stinging cuts everywhere. But that wasn't the source of the blood, it was my nose. The weird sensation of the liquid dripping out of my nose fulfilled my weak state; dying the dangling tips of my hair red.

"Don't panic. That drug usually has side effects. Nose bleeds are quite common."

A voice appeared, a voice I've defiantly heard before. Pushing my mind back as far as I can go, recalling every event that happened before I was placed here.

Then it clicks.

'Don't panic.' He says.

If only it was that easy.

He's not the one that just woke up sore, tied down to a chair in an unknown location.

Of course I'm going to fucking panic.

But I won't show it.

"You're panicking aren't you?"
I felt the familiar smirk burn through my skin from behind. I'm unable to turn my body to analyse the owner of the rough voice; only able to listen.

"No shit." I unintentionally spoke my thoughts aloud, luckily a muffled mutter.

Still loud enough for him to comprehend.

"Feisty one aren't you?"

Slow and painful footsteps approached me closer from behind, eventually stopping. Two cold hands formed a tough grip on my shoulders causing a whimper to release from my jittering mouth.

"No wonder you were Kim's favourite. You look so beautiful and innocent but you're quite the tough charm."

He was next to my ear now, nibbling at my lobe.

"Just watch your language young lady."

The grip received from his hands increased in tightness.

"We won't go easy on you."

———

Third person POV

Chaos developed throughout the streets of Seoul as two cars raced towards their destination.

Suga, Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung in front.

Hobi, Jimin, Jungkook and Jae followed behind.

Taehyung forced down on the accelerator with all his might, aggressively spinning the wheel around every corner in sight.

"Jae just messaged me, he suggested we stop off at somewhere first." Namjoon broke the tense silence, earning a glance from Taehyung through the rear view mirror. He just hummed in response, too focussed on the road.