13✖️Gucci

Once finished in the shower, I was only covered up with a towel. Hair wet, water droplets invading my skin. I opened the luxurious en-suites door only to meet eyes with Taehyung laying on his bed. His head was resting on the board, silver strands of hair covering his face. He had changed into a different outfit: white shirt, black jeans and a light blue denim jacket.

"Taehyung! What are you doing?! Get out!" I squealed, trying my hardest to cover myself up.

He rolled his eyes, "grow up Lizzie, I've seen a woman before." His lips forming into a smirk.

I gagged and was interrupted by the devil himself.

"My room so my rules. I'm staying. Besides, don't you want something to wear? Unless you want to go out like that of course..."

"Shut up you pervert!" I snapped.

Taehyung got up and walked over to a large white sliding door. He slid it open enough to reveal all the different clothing items he owned. He definitely liked his fashion.

"Chose anything you want. Except nothing in that corner." Taehyung pointed to the left corner of the wardrobe. I was curious, I noticed there was a white shirt with somewhat red stains on it. I only assumed the worst.

"Why not? And is that blood on that shirt?!"

Taehyung gritted his teeth obviously getting frustrated.

"Stop asking questions Lizzie."

I looked up at him and couldn't help spot a glossy look in his eyes. He looked like he was about to burst out crying any second now.
I will find out eventually. My plan at the moment isn't to escape quite yet, I'm going to play along with their unusual kind acts until I figure out a plan to tell my boss.

"I'll let you get changed." The killer mumbled; dragging his feet along the floor as he swayed out of the room.

I used this opportunity to look through the 'restricted section.'

My attention was mainly focused on the stained shirt, I took it out and analysed it. The label had writing on it, this shirt was old because I could barely read what it said.

It had initials on it.

KC-S

Underneath the scraggly writing had a name; assuming that this name is what the initials mean.

Kim Chul-soo

I needed to find out who this guy was. But I won't be asking yet, I need to get them to trust me. Just like I need to trust them.

Not in a million years.

———

We arrived at the shopping centre in their jet black Range Rover Sport. The outfit I finally chose was drowning me: a massive black shirt which I decided to adjust and tie a knot so it became cropped paired with oversized grey joggers.

While entering the big hallway of shops, Mr pervert spoke up.

"You look good in my clothes." I turned around and stopping straight in my tracks, allowing Taehyung to bump into me.

"They suit me better than you." I flicked my hair and began walking again, only to be stopped by his muscular arm grabbing me to a halt.

"Stay next to me. I don't trust you. You could walk of anywhere and snitch on us to your boss." He sneered. His good sides were gone in a blink of an eyelid.

Although, I don't blame him. I literally could run right here, right now but there's no point, he'll catch me up anyways. Besides, I need answers. Once I get them, I'll snitch. That's what agents are for.

———
We were in Gucci, Taehyung told me he was willing to pay for anything so I took that to an advantage.

I mean...
Who wouldn't?

I looked in the mirror while trying my top on. It was just a basic white Gucci cropped shirt with the emblem on it. It slightly showed my black lace bra underneath making me question whether I should leave it or buy it.

"Hurry up." I heard Taehyung groan outside the changing room door.

I hesitantly opened it, suddenly feeling insecure when his eyes became as wide as saucers. He looked me up and down, I felt so uncomfortable.

Did I look bad?

"Get it." The sharp commands smashed out of his mouth.

I protested, "but it shows my b"—

"I'm buying it for you." He interrupted.

Well then.
Does that mean he likes it?

———

Me and Taehyung walked out of Gucci and to be honest, today has been a good day. I've completely forgotten about my main reason for me being here in the first place and I forgot about the fact that I'm shopping with a mafia killer that kidnapped me.

A ringing phone disturbed my thoughts, Taehyung stopped and picked up his mobile.

I couldn't quite hear the person on the other side but I could tell on the mans face that something was wrong.

"I'll be there ASAP." He hung up.

Without a word, Taehyung latched onto my arm, harming my injured shoulder. Dragging me out of the shop in a hurry.

"There is something that needs to be taken care of."

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

This chapter is probably my longest. I just needed to satisfy others with Taezie scenes.

Thanks for reading and have a good day/night!

-Star