31✖️Sleep with me?

I've had no sleep since escaping the old house this morning. Not only that, picking out a dress is so much more tiring than it should be.

I held the white box containing my dress, pacing around the house waiting for Jae and the other boys to get back from their shopping trips. In the end, we decided to go in groups to different shopping centres. Just to avoid attention.

Taehyung was currently showering, whereas Namjoon and Jimin were lounging around in the living room. None of us knew our dedicated rooms for the stay and all felt too rude to just pick one out.

I grew impatient, it's eight at night and they're still shopping.

Fucking brilliant.

I was practically forcing my eyes open, just begging to go to a comfy bed and wake up when this is all over.

My impatience increased so I just decided to call Jae-jin instead. Taehyung was almost finished and I'm positive he will be looking for a room too since he's supposedly meant to 'guard' me.

"Lizzie, you okay?"
He sounded worried.
I could here the muffled voices of the other men in the background, only just working out what they were saying. All of them sounded concerned; confused as to why I was calling.
"Chill, I'm only calling to see what room me and Taehyung can sleep in."
I heard Jungkook in the back, yelling into the speaker:
"YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH TAEHYUNG?"
I just realised that my words probably weren't clear, even earning looks from the two sat on the sofas.
"Oh my lord, no! Didn't you guys tell him to be in the room with me to protect me?  Not bloody sleep with him!"
Namjoon chuckled, I just rolled my eyes at him in a jokily manner.
"Ohhhhhhhh." All of them said synchronised.
Jae-Jin came back into hearing range, finally answering the question I was originally on the call for.
"Yeah, you can't sleep alone Lizzie. It's too dangerous. You and Tae can have the bedroom across from the bathroom. You've been in it before haven't you?"

"Yes, I know where you mean. Thanks Jae. When will you be coming back?"

"We will be leaving in a few minutes, Suga is just paying for his suit." I felt a lot more relaxed now. At least they're late for a suitable reason and not because someone harmed them.

"Ah- okay. I might not be awake when you come back. Good night to you all!" I heard all the others in the back returning the comment, I couldn't help a cheesy grin form on my face.

I hung up after bidding them goodbye, also doing the same to Jimin and Namjoon. Except Jimin didn't acknowledge anything due to him being knocked out in a dreamy state.

Making my way upstairs, i memorised the room that Jae-Jin described; I used to know this house well, but as the years passed I remember it vaguely. The was a dark oak door shut to my right. Steam was creeping out from underneath; straight up assuming that a showing Taehyung was in there. To my left was the room that I'll be sleeping in.

I made my way in, not realising that I was followed in the process. The walls were white, matched with a fluffy grey carpet. Right in the middle of the room, stood a black metal bed. Double to be exact.

"Is this our room then?"

I jumped out of my skin, shooting around to meet Taehyung. He was dried and dressed, except his damp silver hair which draped over his facial features.