7✖️Fuck boy

"I'm Hobi."

I managed to break out a smile, there was something about Hobi, he was very gentle and caring. But I then suddenly grew impatient as I wanted to know answers as to why I'm here, and how am I in this injured state.

"So. Lizzie. I don't know how to tell you this. But the reason why you're here is because my brother, Namjoon accidentally shot you. Umm.. in the shoulder if you haven't already noticed." He started to fiddle with his tie in anticipation, nervous for your response.

Surprisingly, you managed to stay calm and accept the situation.

You were taught this in training for your job. Boss always told you that getting angry with every problem will create an embarrassment and make everything much worse than it was originally.

Hobi let out a sigh of relief, his shoulders slumped down as if a weight was just lifted off.

"Why were you even shooting anyways." You planned on asking this in your mind, but with my luck it actually came out my mouth.

I noticed all the happiness fade from his face, unexpectedly transforming into frustration.

"That's nothing for you to worry about." He sternly replied, wanting nothing more than to end this conversation.

You weren't giving up that easily.

"Well you wouldn't just be out"—

"Lizzie." He snapped, I flinched a little at his aggressive reaction.

"Remember what I said earlier. I promise we won't hurt you. As long as you listen and do what you're told. Now do you want to know what's going on or not?" He raised an eyebrow, his dark eyes shooting daggers into mine.

Ouch.

I mumbled a slight yes, only audible for him to hear.

"Anyways. Namjoon didn't mean to hurt you whatsoever, he felt incredibly bad. He's even the one that suggested bringing you back, making sure you'll be okay."

Your heart was warmed by this comment. This 'Namjoon' guy sounds like a sweetheart.

"Now. You've met Taehyung in the coffee shop before am I right?"

"Yes."

"And Jimin?"

"Yes."

"Well there's more of us."

I opened my mouth in shock. How many new people do I have to meet at once, my social awkwardness can't handle this. Hobi (once again) obviously read the expression on my face and knew exactly what I was thinking.

Either this guy is incredibly intelligent or I'm just a failure at hiding my emotions.

"There's seven of us."

"And you all live together?"

"Yes, we all live in this house together, it's quite nice to be honest."

"Quite nice?! This room looks like it's owned by royalty!" I opened my mouth in shock, taking in the breathtaking bedroom around me.

Hobi was reunited with his signature smile, looking around the room too, chucking.

"Taehyung will be glad to here that."

My face dropped.
"This is Taehyungs room?"

"Yeah, is there a problem?"

"I just thought he looked a bit homeless..." My words faded towards the end, worrying that I might offend his house mate.

He just laughed instead.
"He can look charming when he wants to Lizzie, you'll find that out eventually." He smirked.

Firstly, I'll find that out eventually.

You what?

Secondly, ew no.

Then it hit me

"Is this his bed?"

Once again, sunshine giggled, "I like you Lizzie. Anyways, what's the problem with his bed? He's actually been quite generous offering his bed for you."

Memories swish back into your head of the evening in the cafe and his slimy actions towards you.

Fuck boy.

Yep.

Definitely a fuck boy.

"Omg ew! The amount of girls he's probably had in this bed. I want to heal, not get chlamydia!" I squirmed.

I couldn't help but laugh at myself, joining Hobi in his laughing fits.

"For god sake Lizzie, all seven of us have been single all our lives." He chuckled.

That's when I cracked.

'There's seven of us.'

'These seven men are very dangerous.'

I began to feel sick to the stomach.

I also remembered the most important feature.

My eyes trailed down to the soft hand belonging to Hobi.

They landed on his middle finger.

Which was home to a familiar black ring.

UNEDITED