36✖️I care for her

Third person POV

Taehyung trailed his eyes across the hall, Lizzie was no where to be seen. She had been gone for ten minutes now and the boys will be back any second now.

As on point, Bangtan and Jae-jin adventured towards him, scanning him and looking around for Lizzie; only realising she wasn't there.

"Where's Lizzie?" Suga asked with worry in his voice. This man can be extremely cold; but when Lizzie is involved, it's obvious he has a soft spot for her. Taehyung looked as if he'd seen a ghost.

"She went to the toilet and has been gone for ten minutes." His voice was shaky, visibly frightened about Lizzie. This isn't a place that's for getting lost, dangerous men were around; anything could've happened to her.

"We have fifteen minutes, time is running out." Jungkook tapped his foot, getting impatient with the situation.

"We'll just wait a couple more minutes and"—

Jimin was cut off by an obnoxiously loud group of phones buzzing. All of theirs phones notified their owners; synchronised.

Slap that wack

Lizzie: I bet you're just as confused as Lizzie was.

The men exchanged puzzled looks.
"This isn't Lizzie is it." Namjoon mumbled.

Lizzie: You were given an hour maximum that doesn't mean we won't make a move first.

Lizzie: Lizzie looks stunning by the way. Well.
Not so much anymore.

The unknown speaker, but visibly Mr Kim sent a photo of Lizzie from behind at a unrecognisable location

Taehyung smashed his fists onto the bar stand in frustration.

"What the fuck has he done to her?! I swear to god if she's hurt"—

Jungkook shushed his elder, trying to calm him down although he was just as angry as the others.

"We need to go. She's clearly not here." Namjoon grunted, immediately getting up and making his way out in a hurry.

His brothers didn't hesitate to follow him.

"Where will she be?" Taehyung questioned with anger while clambering into one of their smart cars along with Hobi, Jungkook and Jae-jin.

No one replied, too focussed on rushing back to their base again. No one knew The answer anyways; it was a rhetorical question.

The journey was tough, no words were spoken; everything had just happened too fast leaving the men in shock. Each and every one of them saw red, not something you'd want from a group of people like them.

This is when Bangtan become dangerous.

The silence remained until their entry into their temporary house. Taehyung tore his mask off and slammed it onto the floor, Suga shoved the door to the point it collided with the back wall and the others all had their individual ways of showing frustration.

"Why are we here. We need to fucking find her!" Taehyung snapped, turning to face his brothers behind him.

"Good question, none of us know what's happening to Lizzie right now. But I have a feeling it isn't great." The Maknae added.

The eldest attempted to keep his calm with the situation, wanting to be the wise one:

"We need to wait till morning. We need to discuss our plans, there's no way we're going there without a plan; that's impossible. No one even knows where the fuck she is!"

"What do you mean wait till morning?! Don't you realise that she could be dead by then?!" Taehyung shouted at Jin.

"Taehyung we need plan!" Suga backed Jin up, trying to change Tae's state of mind.

"I get that! But why do we need to wait till tomorrow!? We need to go tonight, TONIGHT! WHAT IF SHES DEAD BY MORNING?" Taehyung raises his voice at the end of his angry statement, determined to find Lizzie. Jungkook cautiously made his way to Tae, wanting to calm him down.

"Tae, it's fine, we will find her." He assured with a pinch of nervousness in his voice; no one could promise that they'd find Lizzie. Alive or dead.

"It's not bloody fine! Don't you get it? I fucking care for her! I thought you'd gathered that! I can't fucking help stressing about someone I have feelings for!" It was out. The truth was out.

It was obvious anyways.

But Taehyung likes Lizzie.

He won't let her go without a fight.

"No shit Sherlock." Suga muttered under his breath, luckily going unnoticed by the blowing up Tae in the room.

"Fine, we will start looking as soon as possible; but we need to work out what we're going to do." Namjoon settled the argument, earning agreements from the others.

UNEDITED