16✖️I should run

My hand covered my mouth, mumbling through the wall, "Oh my god."

Taehyung was rushing over to the sofa in which he was currently sleeping in for the time being. He spread out several blankets and cushions. His face was distraught, full of anger.

These guys really care for each other.

Jin and Namjoon assisted the shaking frame over to the prepared sofa. They were so careful with him. Jimin let our the occasional whimper in pain as he was being placed down, hand still gripping onto his lower abdomen.

"Hobi, get several towels. Jimin, keep pressing down on it." Suga commanded, pacing up and down. Taehyung had calmed down as much as possible; there was still visible anger but he definitely improved. He made his way over to Jimins lifeless body, kneeling down and stroking his forehead.

I felt awkward, everyone was on the move while I was just stood here spectating.

Hobi rushed back with multiple towels and began placing them on Jimins stab wound; earning groans from Jimin himself.

"We need to keep pressure on it Jimin, sorry." Jin softly instructed, worrying about the pain his dongsaeng is currently suffering.

Jimin was too weak to let out a reply, only aggressive coughs. I'll put myself to use and get some water.

I made my way to the kitchen, Taehyung was in there already collecting bandages. Just like the ones they used on my shoulder. I heard sniffles coming from his way, I swear he was crying.

I once again hate saying this.

But I can't ignore him.

I softly approached him from behind, gently placing my hand on his shoulder. He flinched slightly but turned around to face me. His eyes were red and puffy; he seemed to be the most emotionally affected from this situation.

"Hey, hey, hey." I whispered in comfort.

And I did something I never thought I'd do before.

I pulled Taehyung into a hug, allowing him to let out his feelings. He began to cry even more, i never knew killers had feelings like these. When I first met them, I thought Taehyung was the type of man that wouldn't cry about anything. He's the complete opposite; possibly the weakest link.

My mind drifted to the conversation me and Jungkook shared earlier on. I couldn't help my heart flutter, this guy just has so many personalities, I never even noticed any liking towards me.

I shushed him, finally breaking the hug. We stayed there for a good amount of time. I continued to fill up my glass with water, looking at Taehyung straight in the eyes. He delivered a nod of respect, collecting his bandages and left. I followed up shortly behind him, bending down next to Jimin who had every single member comforting him.

"Jimin you need to drink." My voice was soft, I still noticed the doors were still open. My heart skipped a beat.

I should run.

But I can't.

There was a chunk of my mind that was holding me back for an unknown reason.

'I can't leave them until I know their backstories and why they want my boss so much.'

Speaking of my boss, I have millions of phone calls from him. There's just no signal around here, or they shut off the WiFi.

Jimin hesitated to take his ice cold glass of water until Jungkook interfered:

"Lizzie is right Jimin, you need to drink."

Jimin obeyed our commands, sipping the fresh water. His eyes met mine, his face wasn't showing much emotion but there was something in his eyes, soft and caring. As if he was thanking me.

"We all need to rest, Taehyung and I will stay down here with Jimin. Everyone else get some sleep." Jin ordered, then stared at me.

"And thank you Lizzie for your help. It's much appreciated." He passed on a soft smile, which I returned. All of them obviously had anger left in their systems but managed to defeat it as much as they could.

I was worried for Jimin.

I shouldn't be.

But I was.

UNEDITED