21✖️The little flirt

"You and Taehyung duh. You're both quite close, he's always staring at you."

The seaside breeze was gently flowing through my hair as I was enjoying the comfortable silence between me and the seven others. The sound of the waves crashing against the shores was music to my ears, just like the sun rays were beauty to my eyes.

Lmao.

In reality...

The breeze was communicating with my hair, both secretly planning to strangle me, it felt like I was wrestling a bull when it came to tying it up. 'Comfortable silence' was non existent, not when you're with the joyful sides of Bangtan. I couldn't even hear the waves over Hobi's girly screams and the sun rays...

Where even is the sun?

Bloody clouds.

I threw a laughing fit at Jungkook and Hobi, the Maknae was a lot stronger, allowing him to lift his elder and throw him into the water. Namjoon and Jin were chasing each other, lobbing sand balls at their heads; I swear to god I'm not the only one with the mental age of five.

Suga was walking with Jimin, making sure he was okay. They were trying their hardest to avoid the water, unlike the others anyways.

I was admiring the cute pair looking after each other, only to be disrupted by the burning feeling of someone staring at me. I turned my head to meet a tall lean figure. Taehyung was walking next to me, staring right through me, a gradual smirk forming on his face.

Oh no.

I knew exactly what he was thinking.

I backed up slowly.

"Taehyung... no..."

He was moving closer.

"Tae I swear to god I'll karate chop you."

I'm done.

With that, the demon chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, carrying me bridal style.

Making his way to the water.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I tried to scream while grabbing onto his neck for my life. We passed Jungkook, he was clearly amused, raising his eyebrows at our actions. He's going to get karate chopped too later if he isn't careful.

We eventually reached the water, I felt the occasional droplet on my skin. It was so cold.

I lifted my head to look at him, he was looking down at me still smirking.

"This is the expensive Gucci shirt you bought me and chose for me. Do you want it to get wet and ruined?"

"The one that's see through?"

His grip let go.

The force of the water smashed against my face hard, surely leaving a red mark. I brought myself back up to the surface quick enough to drag Taehyung down with me.

He let out a low gasp, practically falling on top of me in the water. Tae came back up with drenched hair, I might of taken a second look.

In my case, I looked like a drowned rat. My hair was tangled in a pony tail and my clothes were soaked.

My clothes were soaked.

Shit.

My shirt.

I looked down and my shirt was more revealing than it was in the first place, this time it was a red lace bra. I was too stressed about my top that I didn't even notice the thirsty Taehyung checking me out. I swear I saw him bite his lip but I might be wrong.

"You little shit." I glared at him.

A boxy smile grew on his face, only to be scrunched up due to me splashing the salt water into his face. Taehyung looked at me with no emotion.

Gotta yeet myself out of here.

Luckily, Jungkook, Hobi, Jin and Namjoon made their way over to us practically sending tsunamis over to Taehyung. This was literally war.

The beach was full of our pathetic screams and giggles.

I couldn't of asked for a better day.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

This chapter melted my heart, it was so cute to write.

That chapter also took forever to write because I kept pausing to check that the mosquito on my window wasn't making its way inside to eat me.

I'm good though 😂

Thank you once again and I hope you day or night goes well.

Take care!

Adiós

-Star