11✖️Psychopaths

"Payback for what?"

All seven men identically matched their eyes with mine. It was clear that this was a sensitive topic, Jungkook and Suga were shuffling uncomfortably in their seats, Jimin had eyes as large as saucers and Taehyung began cracking his knuckles.

"That's enough questions for today. Why were you down here anyway Lizzie? Did you want something?" Jin spoke up.

I was disappointed that I can't get to find out today; but like I said, I don't give up that easily. I will find out, it's my job to find things out.

"Um...I was down here to get some food." I felt awkward as that was just the simple reason I came down which eventually turned into something completely different.

"Food is in the cupboards and fridge, help yourself. Taehyung, help her." Jin announced, I'm so confused. Why are seven killers treating me like a princess? There's something wrong, I don't trust any of them yet.

I don't think I ever will.

All of them got up to leave except the infamous Taehyung. I've had more encounters with him compared to the other lot, he's constantly switching personalities.

One moment he's a sly, manipulative jerk but then two seconds later he can actually show he cares. He obviously doesn't like me though and I don't like him either.

"So? Go find something." He looked at me, looking fed up.

"Alright calm down, I'm not fully functioning still." I pointed to my bandaged shoulder while making my way to the fridge.

Taehyung chuckled, it seemed real.

He actually chuckled.

This boy has emotions?

"Shut up moaning you'll be fine." He rolled his eyes at me. To be honest, I couldn't tell if he was joking or was just being snappy with me.

"I can't help moaning, you would moan if you woke up in a strangers bed, injured shoulder and worked out that you've been kidnapped by seven psychopaths." I simply stated.

"Don't you dare call us that." The humour left Taehyung, it was replaced by anger.

"What. Don't call you what Taehyung? Psychopaths? Why not? You seem to act"— I attempted to challenge him.

He slammed his fists down on the table, then made his way over to me at the counter. His rough grip latched onto my shoulders causing a wince of pain to escape my mouth. He slammed me around so I was facing him, trapping me in between the counter and him.

"Because we're not." He spat. "You don't understand Lizzie and you never will. We don't kill for fun. We kill for revenge."

I swallowed his words, taking everything in. I completely forgot about my poor stomach which was growling commands for food. He seriously startled me and he definitely noticed that. His arms left the counter and ran through his hair while I watched him pace back to his chair.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "I just hate it when people say we're bad. We do it for a reason."

There was a third of me that felt bad, the other two thirds still didn't believe him. I'll only suggest believing them if they tell me what they want revenge for.

"Don't worry about it." I mumbled in reply, turning back to facd the kitchen counter; focussing on my meal.

I heard no movement behind me so I assumed Taehyung was still sat in his original spot.

I hesitated to break the silence, but succeeded in the end.

"I just hope you'd understand that of course I'm going to be questionable. I've been told two completely different things from completely different people. I can't just trust you straight away, and not telling me what this is all about isn't helping at all Taehyung."

I turned around, he was sat with his head in his hands. Until he lifted his black locks to look at me. His looks gave me feelings that I wasn't supposed to have.

No Lizzie.
Just no.

"We'll tell you when the time comes Lizzie."

I've never seen this side of Taehyung. I'm starting to develop respect for him.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

MORE TAEZIE PARTS

YESSSSS

It actually makes me really excited when I write the parts that include Taehyung and Lizzie.

-Star