ONE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't you?"

"Because I thought we had all the time in the world,"

The comment brought soft laughter out of both of them, knowing just how little time they actually did have back then.

"Well," Charlotte's hand moved up, holding onto Steve's with her own. "We have all that time now."

Kiss me once, then kiss me twice
then kiss me once again

Connecting their lips, Steve and Charlotte knew that it was a feeling they would never grow tired of, not for the rest of their lives. It was a feeling that brought them nothing but absolute bliss in live, and they would cherish the opportunity to get to kiss one another for as long as they both lived.

It's been a long, long time

"How're you doing?"

Steve's question dropped Lottie's smile for just a moment. The smiling faces of both Natasha Romanoff and Tony Stark flashed through her head. But her smile pulled back up as she continued to think about them, as she remembered them smiling and teasing her and Steve endlessly, day by day.

"I'm getting there," Lottie whispered as she looked up at Steve with the smallest of smiles. "It won't happen overnight, but I'll get there. What about you?"

Steve shrugged, his hands encircling Lottie's wait once more and tugging her as close as possible, her small hands resting on his shoulders.

"I have you, don't I? That's all I need. We can get through this,"

Lottie's smile widened.

"Together?"

Steve chuckled, looking down on her with love and adoration.

"Together,"

Haven't felt like this, my dear
Since I can't remember when
It's been a long, long time

"How about the little one, hm?"

Lottie buried her head in Steve's shoulder, unable to contain her smile as his hand found it's way to her stomach, rubbing the smallest of circles on it as they smiled at the thought of the tiny human, just the size of a poppy seed, that sat inside of her.

"Growing happily, I hope," she looked back up at her husband with a wide grin. "She's got the best dad in the world."

"And the best mom," Steve brought his forehead back to Lottie's both of their eyes closing as they swayed back and forth in the room. "I thought of a name, if it's a little girl."

"Hm, what's that?"

"Natalie Margaret Rogers," Lottie eyes popped open as she looked up at Steve and his big smile, tears pooling in her eyes. "Named after the two strongest woman we've ever known."

Her bottom lip quivered as Steve reached up, wiping away the stray tear that dropped down her cheek. Though her lips still quivered, a bright smile over took her face.

"I love it," her head moved forward, her nose affectionately bumping into Steve's. "You know, I was thinking of a name for if it's a little boy."

"What were you thinking?"

"Anthony Howard Rogers," Lottie told him, tears pooling in both of their eyes at her words, though they smiled through it. "Named after the two strongest men we've ever known."

Steve smiled, his forehead returning to rest upon Lottie's.

"They're both perfect,"

You'll never know how many dreams
I've dreamed about you
Or just how empty they all seemed without you

"Do you think they're proud of us?" Lottie whispered as she looked up at her husband. "Nattie and Tony...do you think they're proud of us?"

Steve tugging Lottie back in, her head resting in the crook of his neck once more.

"I think they're more than proud of us, doll. I think they're looking down on us and smiling. They're probably fighting over whether the baby is going to be a boy or a girl. I bet Tony is telling her 'Clint and Laura named their son after you, give me a chance',"

A laugh bubbled out of both of them at the comment, knowing just how true it was.

It brought brighter smiles to their faces, knowing that Tony and Natasha were together again, looking down on all of them. Looking down on their family.

So kiss me once, then kiss me twice
Then kiss me once again

Steve and Lottie pulled back from one another, staring up at each other with soft smiles on both of their lips.

Lottie's hands moved to her husband's face, cradling him close as she pulled him in, their lips finding one another's once again, just as they always would.

They'd always find one another.

Steve's had returned to Lottie's stomach as her head rested on his shoulder once more. His fingers moved in circles, a smile lighting up his face.

He married her. He bought her the house they'd always wanted, and he was giving her the child that they always dreamed of having together. They had everything they ever wanted. All Steve wanted to do was hurry up and give her the entire world, but there was no need to rush.

Besides, they had all the time in the world.

It's been a long, long time

◼ ◼ ◼

Yeah...yeah I am crying
This is the end of the main story oh my god I'm sobbing wow