"You're not going to hurt her dude. All you gotta do is lean in and kiss her. Girls love being taken by surprise," Ashton says to me.

I contemplate this but have no damn idea how I could possibly do it. I've never kissed someone, how am I supposed to just kiss someone without their knowledge out of nowhere?

Running a hand down my face, I decide I'll kiss her when I feel the time's right. Moreso, when I think she wants to kiss me. I'm not just going to kiss here because these guys think I should. It's got to be something I think she wants.

"Shouldn't we be getting ready for our set?" I ask looking to the guys who all look at me expectantly.

They luckily accept this as they change the subject and start talking about something else. I decide to leave my jacket backstage while I perform instead of wearing it out on there.

As I hang it up, I notice the door to our room open up revealing the girl who had slipped away not too long ago. Addison stands there in a tight red skirt matched with a low cut, silky tank top making me attempt to keep my eyes on hers.

The day she manages to wear something that doesn't take my breath away truly will be the day pigs fly.

"Look at you sexy little thing," Calum says making Addison playfully roll her eyes as she gives him a teasing shove.

"I just threw this together, does it look okay?"

Calum turns to me and says, "I don't know, Luke does it look okay?"

I must stand there like an idiot as my eyes are wide and everyone turns to me. Addison looks to me with innocent eyes seeming almost guilty Calum put me on the spot like that.

Clearing my throat, I say, "You look great Addison, as always."

"Thanks Luke," she says taking a seat on one of the chairs in the dressing room.

As she turns away Calum wiggles his eyebrows at me and I resist the urge to flip him off. He makes this almost painful for me.

"How much time do we have until we're on?" Ashton asks twirling his drumsticks in his hands.

Michael checks his watch and says, "They'll be announcing us any minute now."

I hadn't even realized the ten minutes had passed. I don't know if I'm ready to go out there yet. Hell, I've barely had time to mentally prepare myself. God, I feel like I'm going to be sick.

"You guys are going to do great," Addison says standing up once again to send us off. "I'm super proud of you all."

Her eyes move to find my own and she holds my gaze. I open my mouth to say something but have no idea what to say.

I hear someone come out on the microphone which means we'll be out there probably in any minute. My heart rate picks up and I hear the crowd start to cheer.

"It's showtime," Ashton says as they move towards the curtain.

I make a gesture to go follow them when Addison stops me by grabbing my wrist. I look to her as her blue eyes stare into my own and her lips part.

"You're going to do great Luke."

My eyes involuntarily drop to her lips that sit there practically begging for attention. Kiss them you idiot. Kiss her and take her by surprise. Just do it. They're sitting there waiting.

"Everyone please help me welcome our act for the night!" the cheers get louder and I know it's now or never.

I can kiss her or I can walk off onto that stage and leave her standing here.