Chapter 24 : I'm sorry

Willow's point of view

When I went back home I ran up to my room as fast as I could and when I opened the door I saw that all of Jack's things were gone.

I ran downstairs and asked Amy if Jack had told them anything before he left,she told me that he didn't tell them anything but he seemed heart broken.I told her about what had happened with Cole and the meeting.She seemed very shocked by what Cole had did to me and she even tried to call Jack to maybe fix things but he didn't pick up.

There was only one thing that I could do so I could talk to him and explain everything that had happened, go to his house.

Jack's point of view.

I was sitting in my bedroom strumming some notes on my guitar while I kept thinking of Willow kissing Cole ,that had definitely broke my heart.I never thought that she would do anything like that because I treated her very well and we loved each other deeply.

I was about to go grab a snack from the kitchen when I heard the doorbell ring.

''If it's Will tell her that I'm not here''I told my father before he went to open the door.

I went back up on the staircase so I could her everything that she said but she couldn't see me.

''Hello Mr.Flynn can I talk to Jack please?''she asked my father.

When I heard her voice I was shocked, she seemed like she had been crying a lot because her voice sounded very weak.

''I'm really sorry Willow but he's not here''my father told her.

''Please let me talk to him I know that he's here,I really need to fix something that happened''she pleaded.

I couldn't hear her like that anymore,after all I still loved her so I walked back into the hallway.When she saw me she smiled that smile that made my heart skip a beat.

''Come in we need to talk''I told her while I motioned for her to follow me to my bedroom where we could talk in privacy.

We sat down on my bed facing each other and I could see that her eyes were red and she had tear streaks on her face.I knew that what she did wasn't on purpose.

''I'm sorry Jack I didn't kiss him,I know that you probably won't believe me but I love you with all my heart and I won't do anything to hur-''

At that moment I crashed my lips against hers,I couldn't bear one second longer seeing her like this.Our lips moved in perfect sync and she wrapped her arms around my neck like she liked to do,I knew that she felt better now.

''So do you forgive me?''she asked me against my lips.

''Of course I do love''I told her while we kissed for one more time.

After we were both breathless I asked her the question that had been on my mind since I arrived home.

''Did our imprint really break?''

''No, I don't think so because I could feel your emotional pain and I could tell where you were''

I was so glad when she told me that ,I never wanted our imprint to break.

That night she slept over at my house,I held her as close to me as I could because like that it felt like I was protecting her.The next time that I saw Cole I swear that he will regret it.

While Willow was sleeping peacefully in my arms I heard my mobile phone ring.

I moved gently as I could and grabbed it from the small drawer that was next to my bed.I had received a text from Jade.

Hey babe I'm so sorry about what that bitch did to you I was wondering since you are free now if you would like to get back together with me ;) xx

Jade was as bad and annoying as Cole, they seemed like they had planned this together so she could get me and Cole could get Will, thankfully their little plan didn't work and it never will.

Me and Willow are back together so there's no way in hell that we will ever get back together.Why don't you hook up with that jerk Cole? You seem like the perfect couple.I texted her back.

I can't believe that you forgave her! FYI I will hookup with Cole cause he seems so much better than you!.she text ed me back after a few seconds. I could tell that she was offended and furious she had never been rejected before in her life because after all she was very attractive.

Finally Jade was out of my life once and for all and I wished that nobody would try to break me and Willow apart.Why is love so difficult?