"Go on," I say with a smile as I nod my head.

    "Ashton is cool as fuck," he says speaking of his friend who I genuinely had a good time with at the bar. I can't help but agree that Ashton is awesome. "And by the way, his nerdy roommate is hot as fuck."

    I raise my eyebrows, surprised by this statement considering Ashton had gone on and on about how he was a quiet, shy guy who only ever stayed inside.

    "Really?"

    "Really," Calum says nodding his head. "Doesn't look nerdy at all. Plus, he's a virgin."

    Crystal and I both gasp at this as Crystal is the first to speak, "No way."

    I can't help but be attracted to this. I've never been with a guy who's a virgin and I'd be lying if I said the idea didn't entice me. Being with someone who's inexperienced would be such a breath of fresh air and something I didn't even know was possible nowadays.

    "Oh yes way," Calum says nodding his head eagerly. "He's a good looking dude and he's a virgin."

    "How is that possible?" I ask, shaking my head in disbelief.

    "Because he doesn't go out. He teaches at the university and then goes home and reads apparently," Calum says reminding me that he's a teacher on this campus.

    So hot teachers do exist? Where have they been all my life?

    "Man, what I wouldn't give to take away a boys virginity," Crystal says throwing her head back.

    And honestly, I can't help but agree.

    "He's going to the bar next friday," Calum says making my ears perk up. "So I definitely recommend looking extra sexy in order to catch his eye."

    I contemplate even going for a second. Especially considering I do have someone right now. I mean I know Bryant and I aren't together but blatantly going to a bar to meet a guy doesn't sound right to me. I don't want to hurt him.

    "I shouldn't..." I say shaking my head. "What about Bryant?"

    "Screw Bryant, you got yourself a cute nerd you need to run after," Crystal says clinking her glass to my own.

    I bite my lip, and wonder if she's right. Do I go chase after the cute nerd? Or do I stay in my comfort zone and refrain from leaving the guy who I have right now.

    Of course you leave the guy you have now. He's not permanent Addison. You are too ashamed to even date him. Go chase after the cute, virgin boy who likes to read books.

    "Yeah Adds, no homo but this guy is a lot sexier than Bryant," Calum says taking me by surprise. Is he that good looking? "I'm not even just saying that because I've been pro you getting a new boy toy forever now, but genuinely this guy is hot."

    "I want to meet this boy, I'm coming to the bar next weekend," Crystal says making me realize I'm probably not going to have any choice but to go to the bar.

    "Everyone's going and we're setting Addison up with Luke!" Calum says clapping his hands together.

    "Who are we setting Addison up with?" Michael's voice asks as he steps into the room.

    I hadn't even realized he was home until now. He seems to have just woken up from a nap as his hair is disheveled and all he wears is a pair of pajama pants.

    "A sexy, virgin, nerd," Crystal says looking to Michael who seems immediately interested.

    "I like where this is going," he says taking a seat at the countertop.